฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, July 09, 2020

Hi every one,
I d like to share something on the ETH/USD, the possible DRPO Di Napoli pattern on the Weekly chart. There's a good thrust, with more than 200% upward action. There already has been a close under the 3x3 and within less than 3 sessions we have an upward breakout of this 3x3. What we could expect is a W&R of the previous top, that could be a great entry point, then a new close beyond the 3x3 would be the signal for taking the rest of the position.
I ll be watching for a daily or H4 figure that could trigger the reverse down, and try to take position.
This is a hypothetical mouv as we are half way to the completion of the setup, but I wanted to share it with you in advance, to have your advices and corrections.
Thanks a lot to Sive for the great work you do, hope this setup will work...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-07-09 à 11.21.48.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-07-09 à 11.21.48.png
    479 KB · Views: 11
Hi every one,
I d like to share something on the ETH/USD, the possible DRPO Di Napoli pattern on the Weekly chart. There's a good thrust, with more than 200% upward action. There already has been a close under the 3x3 and within less than 3 sessions we have an upward breakout of this 3x3. What we could expect is a W&R of the previous top, that could be a great entry point, then a new close beyond the 3x3 would be the signal for taking the rest of the position.
I ll be watching for a daily or H4 figure that could trigger the reverse down, and try to take position.
This is a hypothetical mouv as we are half way to the completion of the setup, but I wanted to share it with you in advance, to have your advices and corrections..

Indeed, Tchurik, it is necessary to get some reversal pattern on daily/4H chart as shape of DRPO is near mismatch to major conditions. Thrust is just 8-9 candles and interrupted around 5th candle. Performance on top could become a pennant... So, a lot of pitfalls might be around.

Back