฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, July 29 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

BTC confirms our warnings on bullish perspective, erasing intraday H&S pattern and stands at the edge of downside continuation:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Just above $9000 actually now seems to be a level to monitor for possible short entry at least down to $8000 area and then down to final target around $6000.!? It's very tricky trying to get an entry on Bitcoin for a 'short trade of 1,2 or 3 days..and this is why i'm waiting for July month to close. With July candle confirmed then we have 'whole month of 'NO ' increase in Bitcoin market. o_O

Just above $9000 actually now seems to be a level to monitor for possible short entry at least down to $8000 area and then down to final target around $6000.!? It's very tricky trying to get an entry on Bitcoin for a 'short trade of 1,2 or 3 days..and this is why i'm waiting for July month to close. With July candle confirmed then we have 'whole month of 'NO ' increase in Bitcoin market. o_O

I try to not dive in all this mess but just wait for proper long-term buying area, saving and accumulating money for that :D

Back