฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, June 03, 2020

Good day sive, please what's happening to AUDUSD? I am presently on a buy position and it's going against me badly. I meed your advice urgently. Thanks i am waiting

Agree :)
Chart copy paste
2B4B287A-9A32-44E0-B26A-71E60FA75D06.jpeg

Good day sive, please what's happening to AUDUSD? I am presently on a buy position and it's going against me badly. I meed your advice urgently. Thanks i am waiting
If you have a stop loss in place and you took the trade based on your rules it should be fine. Or didn't you use a stop loss?

Thanks. The trade went well at last. You know no one wants his trade to get to Stop loss, that was why i was worried.

Anyway, i still want Sive Morton to give idea why their was sell off of AUDUSD?

Thanks. The trade went well at last. You know no one wants his trade to get to Stop loss, that was why i was worried.

Anyway, i still want Sive Morton to give idea why their was sell off of AUDUSD?

Hi Emeka, would you explain, what has happened or, at least what time frame we're talking about?

Hi Emeka, would you explain, what has happened or, at least what time frame we're talking about?

It was on 4H chat. The trade has hit my target yesterday. Was just surprised because I was thinking the overall trend is long, that was why i didn't put the sell off into consideration.

Sir, can you give a proper analysis of AUDUSD, so we can know the safe point to enter the pair?

Back