1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, June 11, 2019

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Our plan gradually is coming to culmination as BTC ends upside retracement to 8300$+ area. Then, as we expect, the major downside swing to 6400-6500$ should start:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

INVESTOR likes this.
  2. haitrong

haitrong Recruit

I want to ask you about bitcoin. Difference is buy and sell 50$ in bitcoin. That is: sell 7846.13 and buy 7797.77. Is it right?

Attached Files:

3. haitrong

haitrong Recruit

How much is pip between buy and sell about bit coin? When that is: sell 7846.13 and buy 7797.77.

4. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

The spread depends on your retail broker. There is no strict rules to set the spread and your broker could vary it - widening and narrowing it depends on on volatility on the market. In your example 50$ is just 0.6%. Compares to trading of exotic currencies and crosses - this spread matches to average.
    So, I do not see here something extraordinary. Still, It is possible, I suppose to find brokers with tighter spreads or to trade it on special exchanges directly. Coinbase, for example applies fees:
    https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2109597-coinbase-pricing-fees-disclosures
    You need to investigate this subject.