฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, May 02, 2022

Bitcoin needs a 'Monthly close above $50K for me to be interested in buying more Crypto. But with everything going on and the charts..it really does look like we are heading back towards the $25-$20K area..!!?
..Now that's a good time to 'Buy'..! Right.!? :cool:

As long term bitcoin bull's all dips are buying opportunities. Makes me wonder with everything going on in the world if we will see the $20k level again....I hope so....but I wouldn't be surprised if a new bull trend is triggered before we reach those lows. Let's remember bitcoin is trailblazing in uncharted territory so I believe we have to account for that in price action, in the sense that everything we accept about traditional markets may not apply to bitcoin in the same way.

Well, IMO it stands in the similar conditions as gold market. The core of problems for the BTC stands in its treatment as "stock" in the mind of investors. It is crucial to break this link before stocks collapse. Otherwise, it might be back to the lows below first 20K top...

Thank you for your timely advice.
For some reason, it seems to me that a fairly large number of people are guided by this, because it has been analyzed according to various parameters.
It is created by a qualified professional.
It helps.
Thank you very much.

Every day I never cease to be amazed at how firmly and quickly (relative to the world economy and history) cryptocurrencies have come into use and become popular among investors, traders and even amateurs who just dream of making as much money as possible.
This really gives an excellent perspective, only it is a pity that it is more difficult to analyze it and most often it all depends on some degree of probability or luck.

Back