฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, November 16, 2020

Fascinating analysis as always Sive, and I think you may be right about the mainstream media getting ahead of itself - it wouldn't be the first time majority opinion was wrong

Hello how do I invest in bitcoin
Hi, if you are new to Bitcoin I would recommend spending some time to understand this brand new asset class. It is unlike anything you may be familiar with so it's essential you understand it before you start investing in it. When you're ready to invest there are numerous exchanges such as Coinbase where you can buy Bitcoin from.

Hi, if you are new to Bitcoin I would recommend spending some time to understand this brand new asset class. It is unlike anything you may be familiar with so it's essential you understand it before you start investing in it. When you're ready to invest there are numerous exchanges such as Coinbase where you can buy Bitcoin from.
Hello what can I do to get my money back

Hello what can I do to get my money back
Providing you use a well established exchange, changing your Bitcoin back to cash is just as easy as buying Bitcoin. Just familiarize yourself with the transaction process starting with small amount then building up when you feel more confident.

There is a saying among the crypto community 'with Bitcoin you are your own bank'. If you make an error by forgetting your wallet id or misplace or you lose your key/device as well as your back-up phrase then chances of recovering your crypto assets are none. My advice for anyone new to crypto get clued up in advance and start slowly.

Back