฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, November 20, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

BTC is coming to important targets of weekly and daily butterflies in 4100-4400$ range. Since this area is accompanied by daily oversold - retracement has more chances to happen:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive, I use Bitstamp for my BTC analysis and I found amazing how well weekly harmonic levels agree with long term fib levels.
Definitely the hit of those levels it's worth at least a bounce.

8tjYE3Jo

Time to return back to Bitcoin again. Everyone is selling dinapoli traders buying.

See below weekly cluster of fibonacci expansion supports... For scalp trading you can expect a decent pullback at least on 4hr/1hr timeframes. I have several long positions inside the box at cluster support zone.

We have also XOP controlling expansion support at 2390ish . Take note of stops below 3k low. I dont expect a drop to these levels but in case I have already pending buy limit order.

BTCUSDWeekly.png

Note : Above chart is a snapshot from a broker platform, for accurate fib levels refer bitmex and/or bitfinex data.

Last edited:
$3620 could be reached...even this week..before any meaningfull bounce!?
After that...The 'Davy Jones Locker' beckons with an excellent 'Buying Opportunity' down at $800.!!!
Yes..I AM Seriouis.! :cool:
Hi Brett. Yeah, when market shows strong action, a lot of people fall in rush and compete on most extreme targets :)
Good cure from mass psychosis is just follow to real targets what we already have in place, based on patterns that already exist on the market.

Hi Sive, I use Bitstamp for my BTC analysis and I found amazing how well weekly harmonic levels agree with long term fib levels.
Definitely the hit of those levels it's worth at least a bounce.

Yes, mate. I also caught myself on this thoughts some times. Not only harmonic patterns, but very often harmonic swings corresponds to levels.
This is really cool stuff. BTW, I've read your old analysis on BTC (on trading view), it is really impressive. This is not ordinary approach to analysis.
Why you don't put something like this here?

This is really cool stuff. BTW, I've read your old analysis on BTC (on trading view), it is really impressive. This is not ordinary approach to analysis.
Why you don't put something like this here?
Thanks Sive, I appreciate your kind words! I am transitioning from managing companies into full time trading. Definitely would love to publish some ideas here.

Bitcoin seems to follow Elliot wave quite nicely. I have watched some other stuff but i don't normally use Elliot myself but you 'can see it' on higher times frames. We could be in 'wave 3 now' which is steepest wave down to £3000 which quite nicely would meet with 200 Simple Moving average. A bounce from there and wave 4 could begin..!?:cool::)

Back