฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, November 28, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

BTC market finally starts a retracement. Currently we are watching for AB-CD pattern, mentioned yesterday with ~4100$ target and 4300$ K-resistance that could be reached:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive,
First I wanna thank you for you BTC daily video it is very intresting.
I wonder what is you position in BTC do you have any?
If Sive wanna go long on BTC at what lelevl you will enter 2501 or 1819?
BR/Hamid

Hi Sive,
First I wanna thank you for you BTC daily video it is very intresting.
I wonder what is you position in BTC do you have any?
If Sive wanna go long on BTC at what lelevl you will enter 2501 or 1819?
BR/Hamid

Hi Hamid,
Personally I'm dealing only with real assets, such as gold, stocks, bonds and traditional currencies. Once crypto has become popular few years ago and come in big world, we had hot discussion on is it worthy ot invest money there and does it have any intrinsic value.
Once we've come to conlusion that they doens't - this question was off the table since then.

Situation on BTC and on crypto in general currently is very tricky. And the reason is not in technical factors. Reason is on fundamental background - it is too negative. And everyday market discovers something new. In this circumstances it is naive to expect coming of serious money of institutional investors. Just read our last two articles on this subject here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...d-to-know-about-blockchain-and-bitcoin.53992/

If I would search chances to go long, I would wait for two things. First is completion of long-term important targets, such as weekly butterfly, for example. Second - market response, strong bullish reversal patterns, signs of thrust etc.
For BTC right now is very probable situation when market will hit downside targets but no reversal will follow and market turn to flat action. Currently it is critical time for crypto and risk that it will loose the role of global financial instrument.

Hi Sive,
Thank you for your reply and wow what a knowledge bank,blog, I can see that you put lot of time in to it I am speechless. I am data and telecommunication engineer and easily can read technical documentation but due to time limit and having two small kids its hard to put needed time in to and you explanation was so clear and so easy to understand and follow, and best of all you don't need to be technical person to understand it, I will definitely recommend this site to everyone I know to read before they are geting involve in crypto currencies.
Now that I know your opinion about the crypto and what kind of trade you do I wonder if you could put a signal about your position? like GLD Long in 1200 stop lost at 1980 and prof 1280 or auto trade copy service I am sure many of members would be appreciate such a signal or tradecopy. Do you have any plan for such? I know the aim of the video is to educate us to become better trader but as i mention after work and family there is not much time for any other activity.
Thank you for your anticipated helpfulness and thanks you for all your hard work video and most of all for your honesty and integrity which is hard to find in today world.
Sincerely yours
HD

I wonder if you could put a signal about your position?

Well, providing pure trading signals without analysis stands under FPA review right now. In general, my historical mission here mostly is education with relation to practice. That's why in videos I always explain backgrdound, why I think this way or that way.

Dear Sive,
Thank you for your video it is educational and I love them all, but is it possible to give a signal in combination with video? So you can watch the video and understand the signal background it becomes more convenient and facilitates the educational purpose of it.
Kind regards
HD

Last edited:
Back