฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, September 02, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Market looks a bit heavy as Bitcoin has a lack of positive drivers that we've talked about in our regular monthly sentiment analysis - Bakkt is yet to come, Libra is already was strangelled at burth. So we think that challenge of 9K area this week is possible.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I closed my short for very small loss.! I just don't like it..! Too much volatility with Brexit, and other news..is just not making trading for Cyrpto, Commodities or Index's worthwhile at the moment! There's too much 'Hot News' flying around..

Hi Brett
I closed my short for very small loss.! I just don't like it..! Too much volatility with Brexit, and other news..is just not making trading for Cyrpto, Commodities or Index's worthwhile at the moment! There's too much 'Hot News' flying around..
Hi Brett > Looks to me like you trade longer term, right? Well my recommendation to you is to always look for alternative analytical possibilities contrary to your own main preferred choice. Try to keep these alternative solutions, or alternative wave counts if you happen to use Elliott wave, in mind. Sive does this constantly. Hope this will help. Cheerio.

Back