฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video September 09, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Following our tradition we put BTC update on Monday. In general we still keep our idea of reverse H&S pattern on 4H chart with some adjustments:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Here we are back looking at that $10000 level again.o_O I will monitor on today's close...but i am minded to place another 'Sell Stop' order with Stops at $10500 or $1100..!?

Here we are back looking at that $10000 level again.o_O I will monitor on today's close...but i am minded to place another 'Sell Stop' order with Stops at $10500 or $1100..!?
Well, I also thought about it, but, I do not like that left arm is too blur. It means that bottom of the right arm could be either. This time, if H&S will fail, the breakout of 9K level will be final, I suppose. So, maybe it makes sense to place Stop "Sell" closer to 9K lows?

Back