฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD Daily Video, September 23, 2021

Looks like news just out of China on crypto regulation and crackdown of mining may push BTC price down to the anticipated $38k region this weekend.......
If that happens I will be buying some of the alt coins recommended by Roger and maybe top-up some bitcoin also.

Looks like news just out of China on crypto regulation and crackdown of mining may push BTC price down to the anticipated $38k region this weekend.......
If that happens I will be buying some of the alt coins recommended by Roger and maybe top-up some bitcoin also.
Yep Viresh, China Bank is forbidden all transactions in major cryptos. With this news, it is a subject to not get even deeper collapse.... I'm also watching for ETH weekly grabber now it is flirting at the edge...

Yep Viresh, China Bank is forbidden all transactions in major cryptos. With this news, it is a subject to not get even deeper collapse.... I'm also watching for ETH weekly grabber now it is flirting at the edge...
So, if i understand, you feel this news has potential to send price even lower than $38k?

So, if i understand, you feel this news has potential to send price even lower than $38k?
Well, I think that this is not absolute new stuff, as China already set their position earlier, in May. So, I think that chances to get new lows around 38K are significant but I do not expect the break of long-term bullish context. We take a look at it tomorrow, but now it seems that butterfly appearance is highly likely here...

Back