฿ Bitcoin BTC/USD monthly fundamental Briefing and daily video, November 30, 2020

Hi Sive, Thanks for the BTC outlook video. You mentioned investors will start to add some alt coins.
Do you have like 5 good ALT coin suggestion based on their Blockchain technology, fundamental background etc. Let us know your thoughts.

Hi Sive, Thanks for the BTC outlook video. You mentioned investors will start to add some alt coins.
Do you have like 5 good ALT coin suggestion based on their Blockchain technology, fundamental background etc. Let us know your thoughts.
Hi, unfortunately not, or better to say - "not yet". Somehow most time I was dived in BTC and its fundamental background. But it seems gradually I have to investigate the new sphere of altcoins as well.
ETH probably will become the 2nd anyway... If you have suggestions - don't hesitate to share with your thoughts.

Mostly I track Eth and Xrp. But not much idea about the rest. Will be great to hear a blog from you on potential 10 candidates to accumalate as alternatives.

In 2018 I split my crypto investment: BTC (30%) and ETH (70%) with the anticipation a second rally could provide a better return in ETH as it had room to 'catch up'.
As the saying goes....' a high tide raises all ships' I am hoping the institutional demand as well as FOMO kicking in we may see that scenario where demand in ETH will cause a significant spike in the price (because there simply is not enough Bitcoin to meet demand) - at that point I will consider selling my ETH and then look for a suitable buy point in BTC.

Back