BTCADA GLOBAL

Mantelo

Private
BTCADA Global is a scam. They tried to solicit people into joining via linkedin using fake photos of ladies from china/hongkong/taiwan.
and once registered in the website, the e-mail came from willam0079@crmt4.com

Once deposit, they will give you trade signals, and each time u enter a trade, u will win huge amounts.

When it comes to withdrawals, they require to wire 20% of the profit before releasing the funds.

Police report made at HK and Singapore as the funds was transfered to a singapore bank account.
HK Police says that the address posted in the website is fake. The numbers used by these scammers are unregistered.

If you google btcada global, there seems like 5-6 websites with different interface, registered from multiple countries. quite a few people has fall into the scam.

wikifx.com/cy_en/dealer/3717609758.html

avoid them at all costs.
People, please let me know how do i extract more information from these scammers? I am still in contact with them. They are thinking I am wiring them the 20% comms.
Previously the ip address of the website was from hong kong. now it suddenly is in singapore. is that even possible?

Attachments

• mail.com - .pdf
    169.6 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for the warning and sorry for the loss.

Where are you located? If you live in the state you should inform to your local police to file a report and to FBI too. Try to work with your bank and let them know that you are a victim of fraud and see if the money you wired, you can retrieve it.

All of them have the same story of once you want to withdraw your money they want you to pay for a "fake" fee. Don't deal with these people. Do not give them more money.

Think of how many private information you have exposed to them and start to protect yourself now.

BTCADA Global is a scam. They tried to solicit people into joining via linkedin using fake photos of ladies from china/hongkong/taiwan.

Once deposit, they will give you trade signals, and each time u enter a trade, u will win huge amounts.

When it comes to withdrawals, they require to wire 20% of the profit before releasing the funds.

Police report made at HK and Singapore as the funds was transfered to a singapore bank account.
HK Police says that the address posted in the website is fake. The numbers used by these scammers are unregistered.

If you google btcada global, there seems like 5-6 websites with different interface, registered from multiple countries. quite a few people has fall into the scam.

avoid them at all costs.
People, please let me know how do i extract more information from these scammers? I am still in contact with them. They are thinking I am wiring them the 20% comms.
Previously the ip address of the website was from hong kong. now it suddenly is in singapore. is that even possible?

The website address, please?

1. btcglobal.com
2. btcgfx.com
3. btcadaglobalfx.com ( the website the MF sign me up, is apparently down)
4. btcadaforex.com/plus/list.php?tid=14
5. btcadamt5.com

Thanks for the warning and sorry for the loss.

Where are you located? If you live in the state you should inform to your local police to file a report and to FBI too. Try to work with your bank and let them know that you are a victim of fraud and see if the money you wired, you can retrieve it.

All of them have the same story of once you want to withdraw your money they want you to pay for a "fake" fee. Don't deal with these people. Do not give them more money.

Think of how many private information you have exposed to them and start to protect yourself now.

I live in singapore and made report to singapore police. I have some police investigative officer friends who says that chances of getting back capital is slim
1: these scammers may put fake ad to hire ppl to become mule to transfer money
2: once these mule transfer money means money may gone forever
3: it takes abt 4 mths to complete the investigatiom but always ends up inconclusive, as the mules have already made the transfer to the scammers

avoid them at all costs.
Thanks for the warning

I live in singapore and made report to singapore police. I have some police investigative officer friends who says that chances of getting back capital is slim
1: these scammers may put fake ad to hire ppl to become mule to transfer money
2: once these mule transfer money means money may gone forever
3: it takes abt 4 mths to complete the investigatiom but always ends up inconclusive, as the mules have already made the transfer to the scammers

True of what you said but still need to report them. Cannot get discourage although 90% it might lead to nowhere. As more people report them, the chances of exposing these scammers become higher.

1. btcgloball.com
2. btcgfx.com
3. btcadaglobalfx.com ( the website the MF sign me up, is apparently down)
4. btcadaforex.com/plus/list.php?tid=14
5. btcadamt5.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
i noticed that the broker is not in the list. does it mean i select the last option?

Back