BTCADA GLOBAL

anybody know any taiwan police website i can report? i suspect the scammer may live in taiwan. I got some personal bank details of them and another bank account from hong kong

anybody know any taiwan police website i can report? i suspect the scammer may live in taiwan. I got some personal bank details of them and another bank account from hong kong
Hi, Mantelo:
Sorry you become one victim of BTCADA Global Limited scam. Since you also had the information for wired money to Hong Kong. You also could report to Hong Kong Police department: District Intelligence Section, Central Police District, Hong Kong Police, Tel: +852 3660 1176, Fax: +852 2521 9377, email: cdist-crm@police.gov.hk .

no i did not transfer money to the HK account. they just gave me but i ignored and did not give money to them.

seems many people has got scammed by these MF.

wikifx.com/au_en/dealer/3717609758.html

and i also noted they opened up new websites since the old ones is gone. how do we stop all these nonsence.

This broker is lying through their teeth and claim many registrations but all of them are fake. You can file complaints with the US NFA, FINTRAC in Canada and ASIC in Australia (all forms are available online for complaints). FINTRAC has zero regulation of markets and brokers in Canada but lately many scam brokers are claiming FINTRAC. There are many complaints online about this broker committing fraud!

1623098231434.png

1623098362429.png

I have filed them at US NFA and australia ASIC. But I dont think they will do anything. Right?

Have you tried to recall the money through your bank? Did you report this fraud to your bank and ask their help to try and recover the funds you wired?

Have you tried to recall the money through your bank? Did you report this fraud to your bank and ask their help to try and recover the funds you wired?
No response for now. They only mentioned to wait until police investigation is finished. Even then the chance is slim, if they use a money mule to hide their identity.

Back