BTCTRADEMAX.COM prolonging withdrawals for extra fees

View attachment 60022& they suggest this guy in their live chat when u ask if they offer account management.Like they say “very reliable”
This appears to be a Linked In profile but you notice they will not give you the persons full name. They appears to be registered in the UK or at least the phone number and website indicate they are UK based. You should ask if Edwin M for the Los Angeles area is aware of the business practices they are following and if he approves of them! Also you could send Edwin a direct message on Linked In and ask him if he is aware this company is using his name along with how they are treating customers.

This appears to be a Linked In profile but you notice they will not give you the persons full name. They appears to be registered in the UK or at least the phone number and website indicate they are UK based. You should ask if Edwin M for the Los Angeles area is aware of the business practices they are following and if he approves of them! Also you could send Edwin a direct message on Linked In and ask him if he is aware this company is using his name along with how they are treating customers.
1607118456776.png

Im already on it. Will post what he says

So my story of the first broker I started investing btc with, at first I was contacted by someone from instagram who was pretending to be someone else I just didn't know, he introduced me to the website btctrademax.com , and asked me to buy bitcoins to start investing, operation took 7 days during November 2019, after closing investment, they asked for tax 20% since I didn't know about it I was upset also when I found out that guy was pretending to be someone else, we had a dispute he ended up blocking me on instagram and whatsapp, I went to the broker and requested to proceed withdrawals with a less amount, on live chat they agreed for me to send only $230 and they would approve my withdrawal, you may refer to attached conversation between me and the broker, who kept stalling and claiming they sent my profit even though I didn't receive it, claiming the withdrawal bounced back due to some reasons.... I have also attached a live chat I had with them this morning (second reply)
Let's start with inviting them here. Do you know the procedure right?

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Dec 7, 2020 at 11:59 PM

Back