• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I want to know the impression used
Can somebody write ?
Unfortunately I had a business with BTFX. What can I conclude is they are typical scammers. It is usual promises that withdrawal will be done soon or already done but nothing happens. Sometimes they aren't accept my requests to resolve the problem by rejecting the phone calls or even not picking up the phone. I requsted to withdraw my funds in January, now its March and nothing happened yet. Again, no one picks up the phone. This is my impression, good luck!

Unfortunately I had a business with BTFX. What can I conclude is they are typical scammers. It is usual promises that withdrawal will be done soon or already done but nothing happens. Sometimes they aren't accept my requests to resolve the problem by rejecting the phone calls or even not picking up the phone. I requsted to withdraw my funds in January, now its March and nothing happened yet. Again, no one picks up the phone. This is my impression, good luck!
Hello dear Galeev,
I am a new Back office Manager at BTFX, we are contacting via mail last period, so as i told you the transfer problem was in our payment merchant service. When i got your first message on mail we have review the case and as you know now we sen't your funds at your bank account via Bank Wire.
Please confirm here on FPA when you get the funds that is done!
Thanks in advance,
Valentin

Dear guys,

Be aware from this company, I asked for a first withdrawal on 19 of April of 1000 euro (I deposited in February 3000 euro) and I received it on 9 of May, after I sent them different emails, they admited they commited a mistake when sending the bank transfer because they didn't input the correct account no. (I think that was the first lie).
After that here is the saga:

1) I asked for a new withdrawal on 4 of May, they removed it from the mt4 on 6 of May at they claim they sent the money but I didn't receive it yet (their bank is Malta, mine is in Malta as well).

2) I contacted Valentin on skype asking for the receipt of the bank wire, he suggested me to contact the finance team, I did that on the 6 of May but didn't receive any reply to my email.

3) I contacted again him few days ago on skype and after saying he is not the one in charge to send the receipts he blocked me on skype.

4) Yesterday he told that within this morning I should receive the receipt, unfortunately he disappeared.

Avoid opening account with this broker!
I'm going to open a complain to the regulator right now.

Dear guys,

Be aware from this company, I asked for a first withdrawal on 19 of April of 1000 euro (I deposited in February 3000 euro) and I received it on 9 of May, after I sent them different emails, they admited they commited a mistake when sending the bank transfer because they didn't input the correct account no. (I think that was the first lie).
After that here is the saga:

1) I asked for a new withdrawal on 4 of May, they removed it from the mt4 on 6 of May at they claim they sent the money but I didn't receive it yet (their bank is Malta, mine is in Malta as well).

2) I contacted Valentin on skype asking for the receipt of the bank wire, he suggested me to contact the finance team, I did that on the 6 of May but didn't receive any reply to my email.

3) I contacted again him few days ago on skype and after saying he is not the one in charge to send the receipts he blocked me on skype.

4) Yesterday he told that within this morning I should receive the receipt, unfortunately he disappeared.

Avoid opening account with this broker!
I'm going to open a complain to the regulator right now.

As first the client was used a fake skype under polish scam name in conversation with me, him IP address was from UK, and he is from BD. Him bank account is in STP Maltese bank and there is not possible to get bank account in Malta if you don't have a Maltese IDS. The payment delay was because i call MFSA to investigate a validity of the client. Afetr they confirmed that he is valid i process the withdrawal. The withdrawal was made in time and he has him money , just he never replay that he get the money. whatever respect to the client and always will be welcome with us. He is still trading with us and respect for him great trading and profiting!
Regards,
Valentin

I got money after several days, anyway for your information and to invalidate what Valentin is saying here is what happened:

1) I am from Bangladesh.
2) The UK ip is my VPS (Virtual provider Server).
3) You can check the name of my bank and ask them if they open to non european customers, they will say YES!
4) You never called MFSA, this is another LIE! All those sort of investigation are made by the MFSA through emails, they will never give you those infos on phone!
5) I asked a friend of mine (who is polish) to add you because you were always offline on my personal skype and I discovered you blocked me! In fact when you were offline on my skype and my polish friend could see you online and he even talked to you.
6) I got the first withdrawal processed after 1 month or so!
7) I got the second withdrawal after few weeks!

This is all the truth! Don't change the cards on the table, Thank you!

Back