Btsstanleygroup

So maybe they were calling to warn you: ) Just trying to cheer you up. This could happen to anyone. We really need to be very careful whenever investing our money. Some of the companies rely try to show in the beginning that they are very reliable and double the amount of money you initially had, this way they just making you inattentive before they rip you off.

On February 6th 2018 I placed £10,000.00 with Btsstanleygroup on an income basis. Three times over 10 months they paid me £240.00. They kept on phoning and emailing me to increase initial investment (which naturally I didn't do). Then in November 2018 their website disappeared and their phone number was disconnected! Anyone else been fooled by this company
On February 6th 2018 I placed £10,000.00 with Btsstanleygroup on an income basis. Three times over 10 months they paid me £240.00. They kept on phoning and emailing me to increase initial investment (which naturally I didn't do). Then in November 2018 their website disappeared and their phone number was disconnected! Anyone else been fooled by this company
I also invested with BTS Stanley before the warning. Now put a claim in with Danish Financial Authorities awaiting their findings

Hi I'm new to this. I too invested in bts stanley. I would be grateful if you could advise me about contacting the Danish Financial Authorities and what some of outcome to expect. Thanks peter

Hi I'm new to this. I too invested in bts stanley. I would be grateful if you could advise me about contacting the Danish Financial Authorities and what some of outcome to expect. Thanks peter
Hi Peter
Can you email me at REMOVED and I’ll give you the details. Cheers Stuart

Please Provide links to the authorities so all readers may benefit.

Hi . Just a brief bit of information for the forum.
I went up to London to BTS Stanley registered address. Obviously they were not there. The building is an office block that rents office space. They were obviously were not interested and stated that they have never heard of BTS and could not help me. I even quizzed the door security who again stated that they have never heard of the company or the salesmen's names that I quoted to them. clearly a cover up on all sides. Guess next step is Police Fraud Division although I don't hold much hope.

Hi . Just a brief bit of information for the forum.
I went up to London to BTS Stanley registered address. Obviously they were not there. The building is an office block that rents office space. They were obviously were not interested and stated that they have never heard of BTS and could not help me. I even quizzed the door security who again stated that they have never heard of the company or the salesmen's names that I quoted to them. clearly a cover up on all sides. Guess next step is Police Fraud Division although I don't hold much hope.
I raised a report with ActionFraud about six weeks ago but have nothing from the police. Also no update from the Danish Financial people. I have even raised it with my bank (Halifax) and they have said as the money was a legitimate bank to bank transfer there is nothing that they can do to recover my money even though it now looks like a scam.

I also invested with BTS Stanley before the warning. Now put a claim in with Danish Financial Authorities awaiting their findings
Hi, is it possible for you to send info ref DFA please, I will need to contact them as i too have been caught out.

Hi, is it possible for you to send info ref DFA please, I will need to contact them as i too have been caught out.
Hi

I reported BTS Stanley to ActionFraud and got a report number but have heard nothing since. I also had a go at my bank’s fraud department and they said they could do nothing as the transfer of my £10k was a legit bank to bank transfer to a Danish Bank. Going to have another go at my bank. Try raising the issue with Fanansial Stabilitet in Denmark as they are the Danish equivalent of the FSCS.

Hello
I have also been caught out,and had all mail returned from London and Denmark offices.
So am thinking about the FSA in both countries and the police, but it doesn't sound very hopeful.
Is there any more updates from members.
First time on a forum.

Hello
I have also been caught out,and had all mail returned from London and Denmark offices.
So am thinking about the FSA in both countries and the police, but it doesn't sound very hopeful.
Is there any more updates from members.
First time on a forum.

Back