Romance Scam BTX Scam (http://btx16.xyz/h5/#/)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

1641242171143.png

1641242354586.png

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

View attachment 72412

View attachment 72413
This happened to person next to my life. We are trying to know how to get back the money. We have tell the police. They have a service customer like the one in the picture, and ask for taxes and more taxes. NEVER PAY IF YOU ARE INSIDE THAT.

Attachments

• F7300BE4-76BE-43D0-80AF-BE498BF6B834.png
    F7300BE4-76BE-43D0-80AF-BE498BF6B834.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 60
This happened to person next to my life. We are trying to know how to get back the money. We have tell the police. They have a service customer like the one in the picture, and ask for taxes and more taxes. NEVER PAY IF YOU ARE INSIDE THAT.
Please tell the scammers you are contacting the IRS to discuss this matter. Only the IRS can collect taxes, not a fake broker. DO NOT pay any fees or taxes. What country are you from?

It just happened to me few days ago....
You should contact the crypto exchange that you used and report them as fraud. You might be able to get some immediate assistance if this occurred recently. Also if your bank was involved, you should contact them and report fraud and ask for a recall of funds.

It just happened to me few days ago....

You should contact the crypto exchange that you used and report them as fraud. You might be able to get some immediate assistance if this occurred recently. Also if your bank was involved, you should contact them and report fraud and ask for a recall of funds.
I did that when I realised what happened but it was too late, support told me what to do and they stared checking everything with security stuff

I did that when I realised what happened but it was too late, support told me what to do and they stared checking everything with security stuff
I recommend to also contact the Global Anti-Scam Org. They are a non-profit with live chat 24 hours a day to help all victims. Below is their website and a thread with more details. For this scam, are there any additional details you can post here to warn others without including your personal information. What app were you contacted on? What profile pics are they using? What phone number are they using?

I recommend to also contact the Global Anti-Scam Org. They are a non-profit with live chat 24 hours a day to help all victims. Below is their website and a thread with more details. For this scam, are there any additional details you can post here to warn others without including your personal information. What app were you contacted on? What profile pics are they using? What phone number are they using?

Well...First contact in dating app then WhatsApp, phone number not from my country, ofcours first friendship then love story ( lol ) and ofcours they will always checking your life situation, if not really good - offer help to make your life better and easier, very helpful with lessons " how to loose your money" - when you start with btx, ALWAYS will appear some problems
1. Taxes - depending on quantity you "received " there
2. Withdrawal- not that easy ,first you have to upgrade account to platinum - Yes another payment
3. Withdrawal password- you can set but it won't be correct-> account blocked, providing identity
4. You proved your identity- no you didn't, first pay , you have 72 hours otherwise account blocked permanently and you will loose everything
5. 72 hours passed? No problem, you still can unblock ( funny ) all you need is just voucher/ certificate.
I don't know what I next but I suppose another problems and another payment.
Oh and on more very important thing - when you making a payment don't forget about +25 USDT to every single payment, this is fee, if you didn't add this, you have to repeat process, your payment have to be accurate- no more no less. Ofcourse your helpful friend won't tell you that because forgot about it and platinum account upgraded at the beginning so didn't knew.
All payments are very high , platinum account 5888USDT, identity providing 6688USDT.
Customer service- won't help so don't even try, everything is in service regulations but if you ask about regulations - Customer service is not allowed to provide it to you, if you will ask who is allowed - Customer service- so circle is running
Doesn't matter what crypto app you will use - crypto.com/ binance or any other - they will recommend you one anyway , everything have to look normally, they just need you to send money nothing more.
In crypto apps you can add address where you sending your crypto currency, you will not just add ,you necessarily have to add this to safe addresses.
For me is too late ,I can only wait on miracle and maybe I will have my money back, but you people if someone will tell you about btx - run!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-003822_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-003822_Samsung Internet.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20220114-221649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-221649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220114-214831_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-214831_Samsung Internet.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220114-203205_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-203205_Samsung Internet.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 43
Well...First contact in dating app then WhatsApp, phone number not from my country, ofcours first friendship then love story ( lol ) and ofcours they will always checking your life situation, if not really good - offer help to make your life better and easier, very helpful with lessons " how to loose your money" - when you start with btx, ALWAYS will appear some problems
1. Taxes - depending on quantity you "received " there
2. Withdrawal- not that easy ,first you have to upgrade account to platinum - Yes another payment
3. Withdrawal password- you can set but it won't be correct-> account blocked, providing identity
4. You proved your identity- no you didn't, first pay , you have 72 hours otherwise account blocked permanently and you will loose everything
5. 72 hours passed? No problem, you still can unblock ( funny ) all you need is just voucher/ certificate.
I don't know what I next but I suppose another problems and another payment.
Oh and on more very important thing - when you making a payment don't forget about +25 USDT to every single payment, this is fee, if you didn't add this, you have to repeat process, your payment have to be accurate- no more no less. Ofcourse your helpful friend won't tell you that because forgot about it and platinum account upgraded at the beginning so didn't knew.
All payments are very high , platinum account 5888USDT, identity providing 6688USDT.
Customer service- won't help so don't even try, everything is in service regulations but if you ask about regulations - Customer service is not allowed to provide it to you, if you will ask who is allowed - Customer service- so circle is running
Doesn't matter what crypto app you will use - crypto.com/ binance or any other - they will recommend you one anyway , everything have to look normally, they just need you to send money nothing more.
In crypto apps you can add address where you sending your crypto currency, you will not just add ,you necessarily have to add this to safe addresses.
For me is too late ,I can only wait on miracle and maybe I will have my money back, but you people if someone will tell you about btx - run!
Please file an IC3 report with the FBI and this form can be completed and submitted online.

Back