Romance Scam BTX Scam (http://btx16.xyz/h5/#/)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I was just robbed and I was left very indebted thanks to the fact that I fell for that same scam with that application

For all posters in this thread, I recommend the following:

Make sure to document all chats, wallet transfers, etc. for your records before you are blocked and they start to delete evidence. After that you should take the following actions:

1) Post as many details here as you can. What app were you contacted on (Telegram, WhatsApp, Wechat, etc), what phone numbers and pictures are they using, what is the scammers wallet address, etc. Do Not disclose your personal information. This is very important to help warn others and further expose these scammers.

2) Report the scammers wallet to the exchange you used to buy the crypto (Binance, Coinbase, etc.)

3) File a fraud report with the Futures and Securities Commission for your country

4) Contact your bank or credit card company and report fraud if either were involved in any of the transactions used to purchase the crypto

5) File an IC3 report with the FBI. Yes the FBI accepts fraud reports from any country

Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | File a Complaint

6) Contact the Global Anti Scam Organization. They are a non-profit and have live free chat available 24 hours a day to answer questions and provide support Their live chat is available in several languages including English, Chinese and Malaysian.

I denounced at police webpage of fraud on internet. I told it to Binance (reported and the are not able to look forward the page). To my bank account (the told me to say it to VISA) and right now talking to the Global Anti-Scam Org.

Thank you for all the info.
this is terrible I also got all my savings on crypto stolen by this **** app

Where should I report this fraud ? I live in Spain
the guy contacted me on tinder and we were talking for some days before we started talking about crypto.
He guided me to invest on btx making huge profits in a couple of days.

Now of course all my assets are locked up there and I lost all my cryptos, I could not suspect a guy from tinder would lead me to a fake app to still all my cryptos. This is just insane !

Where should I report this fraud ? I live in Spain
the guy contacted me on tinder and we were talking for some days before we started talking about crypto.
He guided me to invest on btx making huge profits in a couple of days.

Now of course all my assets are locked up there and I lost all my cryptos, I could not suspect a guy from tinder would lead me to a fake app to still all my cryptos. This is just insane !
Sorry for your loss. Make sure to document all chats, wallet transfers, etc. for your records before you are blocked and they start to delete evidence. After that you should take the following actions:

1) Post as many details here as you can. What app were you contacted on (Line, Wechat, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.), what phone numbers and pictures are they using, what is the scammers wallet address, etc. Do Not disclose your personal information. This is very important to help warn others and further expose these scammers.

2) Report the scammers wallet to the exchange you used to buy the crypto (Binance, Coinbase, etc.)

3) File a fraud report with the Futures and Securities Commission for your country. For Europe, you can also try to contact the FCA.

4) Contact your bank or credit card company and report fraud if either were involved in any of the transactions used to purchase the crypto

5) File an IC3 report with the FBI. Yes the FBI accepts fraud reports from any country

Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | File a Complaint

6) Contact the Global Anti Scam Organization. They are a non-profit and have live free chat available 24 hours a day to answer questions and provide support. They have live chat available in several languages including English, Chinese and Malaysian.

The same thing had happened to me… I matched with a guy on tinder.. we spent a few days chatting on tinder and then we moved to watsapp after a week chatting just general chat.. then came the crypto trade chat… I invested 3 times which totalled around £2000 approx 3000USDT .. the guy (who calls himself Tom) told me to get the crypto.com app and then click on this link bitcorecrypto.cc/h5 and I set up an account I sent a screen shot every time I did something and he marks on the screen shot what I have to press… I now have 20226USDT and every time I try to withdraw to the wallet the withdrawal gets rejected … I spoke to customer service .. they said the same as they told the person in the above comment.. that I had to transfer just over 3000USDT to cover tax that they will transfer to the IRS… I told them they can deduct the money from the balance on account and I was told they could not do that. I have not transferred any further money and the balance remains the same on BTX. I literally know nothing about trading.. I have been doing a lot of research over the last few days but it’s a minefield!… I am trying to work out if I can transfer to a different wallet instead of crypto.com because I believe that the transaction address will just send the money to these scammers… I have to be able to transfer the money first though.. and BTX are holding the funds to ransom! And advice or information will be gratefully received!.. I would love to play these pricks at their own game and **** THEM over for a change!… I am uploading photos that ‘TOM’ is using .. shame it’s not really him.. he is FIT! ‍♀️

Attachments

• 3382751A-7CB8-4443-B518-A4B65B2D5134.jpeg
    3382751A-7CB8-4443-B518-A4B65B2D5134.jpeg
    634 KB · Views: 10
  • 22625AD8-FF91-4639-B1A1-46B9F67F3DDD.jpeg
    22625AD8-FF91-4639-B1A1-46B9F67F3DDD.jpeg
    631.2 KB · Views: 10
  • BD58BB74-EB4B-40CC-B921-5935F4EA24F9.jpeg
    BD58BB74-EB4B-40CC-B921-5935F4EA24F9.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 36AED64F-9969-48BF-919F-98CFE6EE493C.jpeg
    36AED64F-9969-48BF-919F-98CFE6EE493C.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 39376893-5D8A-4060-8B2A-57FC0B09839E.jpeg
    39376893-5D8A-4060-8B2A-57FC0B09839E.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 10
The same thing had happened to me… I matched with a guy on tinder.. we spent a few days chatting on tinder and then we moved to watsapp after a week chatting just general chat.. then came the crypto trade chat… I invested 3 times which totalled around £2000 approx 3000USDT .. the guy (who calls himself Tom) told me to get the crypto.com app and then click on this link bitcorecrypto.cc/h5 and I set up an account I sent a screen shot every time I did something and he marks on the screen shot what I have to press… I now have 20226USDT and every time I try to withdraw to the wallet the withdrawal gets rejected … I spoke to customer service .. they said the same as they told the person in the above comment.. that I had to transfer just over 3000USDT to cover tax that they will transfer to the IRS… I told them they can deduct the money from the balance on account and I was told they could not do that. I have not transferred any further money and the balance remains the same on BTX. I literally know nothing about trading.. I have been doing a lot of research over the last few days but it’s a minefield!… I am trying to work out if I can transfer to a different wallet instead of crypto.com because I believe that the transaction address will just send the money to these scammers… I have to be able to transfer the money first though.. and BTX are holding the funds to ransom! And advice or information will be gratefully received!.. I would love to play these pricks at their own game and **** THEM over for a change!… I am uploading photos that ‘TOM’ is using .. shame it’s not really him.. he is FIT! ‍♀️
Don't pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam. The IRS can only collect taxes from an individual who invests but never will ask the actual crypto or trading company to pay an investors taxes. What country are you from?

Don't pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam. The IRS can only collect taxes from an individual who invests but never will ask the actual crypto or trading company to pay an investors taxes. What country are you from?
I am in the UK

Back