Bull Markets Solutions problem

I was contacted today by another company - 'City Way Out Resolutions'. That makes it the fourth after - Elite Business Solutions, Talbot Asset Management, and Central Reservation Services (whose websites are all now unavailable !).This time the call was from a Matthew Simons who claimed their company was appointed by the courts to help people get their money back from BM. He said there was only £300k of assets left and I would have to act quickly if I wanted to get any of my money back. Of course I would have to pay them a ‘Holding Cancellation Fee’. I sounded very doubtful and when I pressed him for more information about the validity of his company he said a John Richardson (a senior partner) would be contacting me later. It all sound very familiar and fishy to me - His call came from a mobile, the website (citywayout.co.uk) looks generic and the stated Company Registration number of 09426323 does not make sense. Beware !
Has anyone else made any progress?

Last edited by a moderator:
Central reservation phone line is disconnected and not available wonder why ?

I have today received another contract from Central Reservations Service Limited, and they seem to have changed their telephone no. to 0207 998 3294. They also changed their address to 15 St Botolph St., London EC3A 7DT.
Has anybody been contacted by City Way Out Solutions - these people claim to be acting for The Insolvency Service appointed by the Court. When questioned, they will not give proof of what they are saying. They claim they are not allowed to give the name of the Court or the case no. in order that I can check it out. I believe all of these people are probably ex-employees of Bull Markets.

I will contact the Insolvency service tomorrow to find out who is officially dealing with BM Insolvency

Talbot Asset Management are a clone of a lettings agent that went into liquidation early last year. Their liquidator told me they had ceased all ops at the time. There are a number of Elite BS around most being clones run by ex dealers of BM. The real Elite BS will also do the same for cash up front but they are considered a bit shady anyway. I've had contact by Central Res. but have counted them out I will have to look back to see why. City Way Out - Web site of 3 pages of which the first 2 are virtually copies of each other, stock photos I think from Google. The Co number is actually for a golf club in Wales, they prob made it up and don't know themselves where it leads The IP address for the e-mail shows a private network which can't be tracked (the police might through he ISP). and the e-mail shows a slightly different name from the cancellation note and web page. Best I can do at the mo. I think we may just have to wait for paperwork from the courts as long as they have a proper list of creditors!

Over the past few weeks I have been following up with the Official Receiver regarding the Administration of Bull Markets Solutions Ltd, which was adjudicated in the Royal Court of Justice on 10th April. The official Receiver called the director of Bull Markets for a meeting but he never turned up. The people I have been dealing with are Amarjit Bhamra and Majeda Khatum their details are:

Case reference: Bull Markets Solutions - Ref LQD5016889 - tel 02076376359

Amarjit Bhamra| Case officer | Official Receiver's Office London | The Insolvency Service – Delivering economic confidence | 2nd Floor, 4 Abbey Orchard Street, London, SW1P 2HT | Phone: 020 7637 6359 | Fax: 020 7637 6580| DX 120875, VICTORIA 18 I www.gov.uk/insolvency-service email Amarjit.Bhamra@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk

Today I received confirmation from Amarjit that the authorised Liquidator dealing with this is Rod Butcher with contact details as below.

Rod Butcher email Rod.Butcher@butcher-woods.co.uk

Butcher Woods Ltd, 79 Caroline Street, Birmingham B3 1UP

Telephone 0121 236 6001

Fax 0121 236 5702

My solicitor confirms Rod is bona fide and I have been in touch with him. He confirms his appointment as of yesterday. His position is that, whereas the official receiver is more interested in ensuring that punitive measures are taken against the directors, Rod will be working on behalf of the creditors to recover what money he can. Unlike the other companies we have heard of, Elite Business Solutions and Talbot Asset Management, Base2Trade etc. he will not be seeking any monies up front but will be working on a no win no fee bases. He will take his fees from money recovered. The fees are to be discussed once he gets a feel for the case. I have asked that he keeps me in contact for any such discussions.

Rod’s focus is to track down all moneys and assets from the company and its directors, with the hope that there will still be some monies or other assets available for us the creditors.

As part of this Rod will be chasing up all relevant bank accounts. He needs as much information as possible, therefore I ask that all creditors contact him to let him know your circumstances. As I say there is no upfront money involved so please don’t pay monies to any agencies saying they are acting for the receiver.

The police are continuing with their investigations, though I don’t have any recent news from them.

Their contact details are as follows:

• West Midlands Police by email at C3_EC_Unit@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk or

• By phone 0345 113 5000 EXT 7630 3632.

Over the past few weeks I have been following up with the Official Receiver regarding the Administration of Bull Markets Solutions Ltd, which was adjudicated in the Royal Court of Justice on 10th April. The official Receiver called the director of Bull Markets for a meeting but he never turned up. The people I have been dealing with are Amarjit Bhamra and Majeda Khatum their details are:

Case reference: Bull Markets Solutions - Ref LQD5016889 - tel 02076376359

Amarjit Bhamra| Case officer | Official Receiver's Office London | The Insolvency Service – Delivering economic confidence | 2nd Floor, 4 Abbey Orchard Street, London, SW1P 2HT | Phone: 020 7637 6359 | Fax: 020 7637 6580| DX 120875, VICTORIA 18 I www.gov.uk/insolvency-service email Amarjit.Bhamra@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk

Today I received confirmation from Amarjit that the authorised Liquidator dealing with this is Rod Butcher with contact details as below.

Rod Butcher email Rod.Butcher@butcher-woods.co.uk

Butcher Woods Ltd, 79 Caroline Street, Birmingham B3 1UP

Telephone 0121 236 6001

Fax 0121 236 5702

My solicitor confirms Rod is bona fide and I have been in touch with him. He confirms his appointment as of yesterday. His position is that, whereas the official receiver is more interested in ensuring that punitive measures are taken against the directors, Rod will be working on behalf of the creditors to recover what money he can. Unlike the other companies we have heard of, Elite Business Solutions and Talbot Asset Management, Base2Trade etc. he will not be seeking any monies up front but will be working on a no win no fee bases. He will take his fees from money recovered. The fees are to be discussed once he gets a feel for the case. I have asked that he keeps me in contact for any such discussions.

Rod’s focus is to track down all moneys and assets from the company and its directors, with the hope that there will still be some monies or other assets available for us the creditors.

As part of this Rod will be chasing up all relevant bank accounts. He needs as much information as possible, therefore I ask that all creditors contact him to let him know your circumstances. As I say there is no upfront money involved so please don’t pay monies to any agencies saying they are acting for the receiver.

The police are continuing with their investigations, though I don’t have any recent news from them.

Their contact details are as follows:

• West Midlands Police by email at C3_EC_Unit@west-midlands.pnn.police.uk or

• By phone 0345 113 5000 EXT 7630 3632.
Thanks for all of that. A good job well done.

Had another call from a David Felton of 'Landa Asset Management'.
He seemed to know about me and the value of my holding on the CySec platform.
For a 5% Capital Exchange fee he said he would be able to return my money !?
He mentioned Central Reservations. I said I did not want to deal with him and hung up.
Their website exists (landaassetmanagement.com) but it looks again like a glossy generic one with sections copied from elsewhere (Charles-Stanley in Edinburgh). Am I being paranoid?
Has anyone paid anything to these companies and been successful (the fifth to contact me now) ?
Interesting article recently on BBC 'You & Yours' about Binary Options Trading where someone had lost £300k
Can we trust anyone? I hope Butcher-Woods is legitimate.

Had another call from a David Felton of 'Landa Asset Management'.
He seemed to know about me and the value of my holding on the CySec platform.
For a 5% Capital Exchange fee he said he would be able to return my money !?
He mentioned Central Reservations. I said I did not want to deal with him and hung up.
Their website exists (landaassetmanagement.com) but it looks again like a glossy generic one with sections copied from elsewhere (Charles-Stanley in Edinburgh). Am I being paranoid?
Has anyone paid anything to these companies and been successful (the fifth to contact me now) ?
Interesting article recently on BBC 'You & Yours' about Binary Options Trading where someone had lost £300k
Can we trust anyone? I hope Butcher-Woods is legitimate.

I, too, have been contacted by Landa Asset Management. I played them along a bit, and I have their paperwork. But what they wouldn't do was to email me their bank details. And when pressed on the point, they told me they didn't do it that way. It was at that point that I told them that they are scam artists and I will be reporting their activities to the authorities - and the call came to an abrupt end.
As far as Butchers-Woods - we will just have to wait and see. I think as long as they recover enough money to cover their costs for the job they are doing for the courts, they won't be bothering too much about us. Call me a cynic if you like, if I am proved wrong, I won't hesitate to apologise.

The official receiver, Mr R G Graham of Butcher Woods made his last Progress Report to the Court in the winding up of Bull Markets solutions Ltd, dated 18th June 2019, previous report was 17ht JUly 2018.

It states that "Mr R Burns advised that he was not involved in the day to day running of the company and was paid a monthly fee in order to be listed as director and shareholder. He further claims that he had no dealings with the company's clients, its bank, its trading or registered offices, and no interaction with any of the funds passing through the company".

I have asked the Receiver if any action is being taken against anyone involved in the Company and have also requested update from West Midlands Police on their investigations. I have also forwarded to them what I believe is pertinent information.

I am still being contacted by clone companies wanting to return lots of money if I pay them a fee first - at least 25 different "Companies" to date.

The most we can expect from the debacle is that someone is taken to court and found guilty. I would imagine that another progress report from Butcher Woods to the court is due soon.

Back