Bull Markets Solutions problem

a. The Company has failed to discharge a judgment debt in favour of a third party in the sum of £8,927 made by the County Court Business Centre on 20 July 2016 under claim number C1QZ56T4.

b. The Company has failed to discharge a judgment debt in favour of a third party in the sum of £455 made by the County Court Business Centre on 19 December 2016 under claim number C1DG0W2T.

Hello to all. I too have invested money with Bull Markets, Like the other people in this thread I have been contacted by several companies saying that they can get my money back. All saying the same thing that if I pay 10% upfront they can get my money refunded.i receive 2-3 from each of the 3 companies after they have been un-successful in getting money out of me. They seem to give up. Then a few weeks later get a call from another company. The latest being Talbot Investments. As soon as I say I have no money to give
Them they stop calling. I can not see any details of liquidation, no records. Surely should be recorded somewhere.

What steps can I/WE take to get money out of these scammers.

Like many of you I have a significant sum invested in Bull Markets, I am sure that like me you are rather embarrassed by this whole affair and wish to recover what you can.

My story is that after investing with BM from early in 2016, I was contacted by BM in November who said that they were pulling out of the retail binary market and that if I paid an early closure fee the money in my account would be released and returned to my bank, there was an account closure form to complete and subsequently there was a demand for further cash to pay for a gambling tax in the US. Sounds very familiar to most of you. I complied with their demands, then all went quiet and I have not seen any money.

With my solicitor we are reviewing legal remedies, however, it would be good to know exactly what position the rest of you are in. I have below a list of questions relating only to your communications with Bull Markets, not any of the other companies.

Rather than post the answers publicly on this blog can you send the answers to my private email, gtbmsoz@gmail.com , I will treat the answers as confidential and not share them with others in the blog unless you give permission, although I would share by email a summary table of the totals. At present I am aware of 8 individuals on this blog. My questions are:

1. How much are you owed, investment plus profit?

2. Did you sign an account closure form?

3. How much were you asked for, both the release amount and the tax amount?

4. How much did you pay?

5. When were you told the money would be released?

6. What bank accounts , sort code plus account number, were used by BM, both for your initial investments and the subsequent amounts that you have paid and any other bank accounts that you are aware of which BM use.

Now contacted from Bull Markets landline number, (which is non existent if you ring it) asking for a sum of money to release my funds from Cyprus. release will be very very quick. The account to put the money is 36343639 sort code 605001 which is Nat West Croydon. This was account I had sent money to before Christmas. Has anyone else sent to this account?

Henry

Did you get a name of the individual who made contact ?
Obviously do not pay out any more money

Note: The Police are investigating Bull Markets

Name is Derek Wilson. He says that he is at Canary Warf and that the company hopes to be trading again sometime soon, and in the meantime they are returning assets to customers. The tel line is still "does not exist" says new number operative from tomorrow. The account number / sort code is in my previous comment. Has anyone used this before - I have before Christmas. Please let me know.

Name is Derek Wilson. He says that he is at Canary Warf and that the company hopes to be trading again sometime soon, and in the meantime they are returning assets to customers. The tel line is still "does not exist" says new number operative from tomorrow. The account number / sort code is in my previous comment. Has anyone used this before - I have before Christmas. Please let me know.
Phoned this number but the guy who answered was not Derek Wilson and had not heard of Bull Markets so is the number correct ?
he did say I was not the first to call and slightly annoyed !

Have a friend call and pretend to be a potential client looking to open a new account and make a big deposit. If the person answering still acts annoyed and no one calls your friend back about a new account within 48 hours, then the number was either wrong to begin with or else no longer connects to Bull Markets.

The phone calls from Talbot Asset Management and Elite Business Solutions seem to have gone quiet. I am sure they are all scammers. I suggest you report your experiences to Action Fraud who have an investigation going on into Bull Markets - this is being handled by West Midlands Police.
I would also suggest you contact GTBMSOZ on his email address above, who kindly is trying to co-ordinate a possible action against Bull Markets.
Interestingly there is a version of the Bull Markets website still visible - you might want to take screenshots to act as evidence before it disappears -
en.bull-markets.com/prosite

Back