• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bulldozer Forex Robot is a scam!!! Do not buy it or use it to trade!!!

I am having an issue with a company
C99E55D7-7633-4DB0-A01B-09CCD3193A7F.png
Hello guys is this the scammer ???

I just stumble on this thread, I wish I have seen it before purchasing the EA, I was so stupid though because I already knew no EA is working through phone, I was confused though that's why I just made up my mind to get the EA, Didn't know it was all scamming, if you requested for the Android version, he will send you some junks application, the app is blanks nothing is there and he will asked you if you want the computer version which is scam as well, up till now he has not send the license key. Please don't fall victim if you're already planning to buy the EA, the guy is a complete scammer displaying fake screenshots, How I wish I've seen this thread before I go ahead to send him $300 worth of bitcoin with network fees of $23. Please don't fall victim in the name of screenshot, if there's a working EA, ask the person to shown his/her myfxbook record to see their result, all the videos and screenshots there on the telegram channel is edited. The telegram Channel is FOREX ROBOT, Stay away from this scam channel, I've report the channel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-110802_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20210505-110802_Telegram.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210505-110126_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20210505-110126_Telegram.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210505-111405_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20210505-111405_Telegram.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210505-110802_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20210505-110802_Telegram.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210505-110126_Telegram.png
    Screenshot_20210505-110126_Telegram.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 12
I just stumble on this thread, I wish I have seen it before purchasing the EA, I was so stupid though because I already knew no EA is working through phone, I was confused though that's why I just made up my mind to get the EA, Didn't know it was all scamming, if you requested for the Android version, he will send you some junks application, the app is blanks nothing is there and he will asked you if you want the computer version which is scam as well, up till now he has not send the license key. Please don't fall victim if you're already planning to buy the EA, the guy is a complete scammer displaying fake screenshots, How I wish I've seen this thread before I go ahead to send him $300 worth of bitcoin with network fees of $23. Please don't fall victim in the name of screenshot, if there's a working EA, ask the person to shown his/her myfxbook record to see their result, all the videos and screenshots there on the telegram channel is edited. The telegram Channel is FOREX ROBOT, Stay away from this scam channel, I've report the channel.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in FCCD and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
The guy is a scammer. The telegram page has been marked spam but he has open a new telegram account. I fell victim of buying the ea. It took him 4dys to release the license but till date the ea did not trade and when I complain he blocked me. What I discovered was that he changed the name to robot forex. This is the telegram account
@Superforexrobot

The guy is a scammer. The telegram page has been marked spam but he has open a new telegram account. I fell victim of buying the ea. It took him 4dys to release the license but till date the ea did not trade and when I complain he blocked me. What I discovered was that he changed the name to robot forex. This is the telegram account
@Superforexrobot
Again, I can advise opening your own thread with the full details of the problem with them.

the Forex Robot.apk android seller is still active on his telegram channel. asking USD300 for android version 400 for Mac usd200 for Pc . he demand payment using crypto. Showing people he send the apps of which neever works. He is currently using emails as wallstreetgians@gmail.com . he is actively still scamming people at telegram channel t.me/chatushere also actively scamming at telegram at t.me/paidanddelivered. i have een so many people have fallen because he will use all that paid to him that he send the product of which is a junk apps. beware and tell others before it become a sad story.

the Forex Robot.apk android seller is still active on his telegram channel. asking USD300 for android version 400 for Mac usd200 for Pc . he demand payment using crypto. Showing people he send the apps of which neever works. He is currently using emails as wallstreetgians@gmail.com . he is actively still scamming people at telegram channel t.me/chatushere also actively scamming at telegram at t.me/paidanddelivered. i have een so many people have fallen because he will use all that paid to him that he send the product of which is a junk apps. beware and tell others before it become a sad story.
Thanks for the information mate :)

Back