• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Bulldozer Forex Robot is a scam!!! Do not buy it or use it to trade!!!

I am having an issue with a company
**** me I boght the EA yesterday too for mobile and well, "servers are under DDoS". I tried to use the pc verison but it hasnt opened a single trade lol. 300$ well spent

**** me I boght the EA yesterday too for mobile and well, "servers are under DDoS". I tried to use the pc verison but it hasnt opened a single trade lol. 300$ well spent
And now he says that the mobile version only works with a certain broker (loboforex,com)

Google gives no reviews or nothing about that broker so I wouldnt depo there.

hello everyone
I had the same experience as you guys. And here is the proof in pictures. this guy we have to stop him and report him to the telegram

Attachments

• pic1.PNG
    pic1.PNG
    431.8 KB · Views: 24
Hi Everyone,

I also fall for his fake proofs and i paid for the Android version and what he sent was rubbish claiming it's under DDOS attack that I should pay for computer license again. Please i need to get hold of this guy.
I wish we can get hold of him.

I got scammed with buddies EA as well.. well I thought I did it works on the computer for me my thing is that it doesn’t take the trades that you feel like it should for the money we forked over...as u see it says bullldozer, but the other trades that it takes are very smell take profits and is very frustrating, but what I do is double maybe even triple the trade with it once I see it’s going the right way, if it’s going bad I stop the bleeding quick and trade the opposite way to cover

Attachments

• 238A063B-DE60-4C8C-A2A2-DE6D3008A4CD.jpeg
    238A063B-DE60-4C8C-A2A2-DE6D3008A4CD.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 14
  • DB6383B1-082A-42BD-8064-F976447321DE.jpeg
    DB6383B1-082A-42BD-8064-F976447321DE.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 12
  • CB55FAB8-8C4D-449C-AC53-56B5FE0F07DF.jpeg
    CB55FAB8-8C4D-449C-AC53-56B5FE0F07DF.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 14
I got scammed with buddies EA as well.. well I thought I did it works on the computer for me my thing is that it doesn’t take the trades that you feel like it should for the money we forked over...as u see it says bullldozer, but the other trades that it takes are very smell take profits and is very frustrating, but what I do is double maybe even triple the trade with it once I see it’s going the right way, if it’s going bad I stop the bleeding quick and trade the opposite way to cover
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I just bought one now, was.not aware of this, and he has not sent.mr.the lincence key

Please do not use that scam EA to trade. You will wipe your account dry.... Let's all report him to Telegram let us spoil his business. That guy has scammed so many people. Make this thread popular. He has scammed so many people. And is still scamming more people till today freely.

I wish someone warned me like I am warning others now.
i wish i saw this before i bought it!!

I feel like an idiot as i paid 150 usd for the mobile version, then he said to deposit with loboforex.com which I did another 250 usd, money of course never arrived to this fake broker and I am out of pocket for 400 usd.

Any way i can report this man please can you direct me to the right page?

Back