Bullfxoptions.com: Scammed I think?

I have contacted the following for recovery and spoken to a consultant, cipherblade.com has not replied to me but the others have requested upfront payment.
theglobalpayback.com
mychargeback.com
cipherblade.com

Are any of these legitimate?

I have contacted the following for recovery and spoken to a consultant, cipherblade.com has not replied to me but the others have requested upfront payment.
theglobalpayback.com
mychargeback.com
cipherblade.com

Be careful with recovery firm, I am not saying all are scammer but be Extra careful.

theglobalpayback.com
mychargeback.com
cipherblade.com

Your motto should be: "No cure, no pay"...meaning, if they failed to recover your money, then they don't get paid.

theglobalpayback.com
mychargeback.com
cipherblade.com

Hi there,

Mychargeback is a scam and I ended up losing money and time with them...I suspect other companies are the same. They promise you everything to get you to pay them...(I bet they said “you have a good case”)...

Thanks
Pheniox

Back