Bullfxoptions.com: Scammed I think?

Sentius11

Recruit
Hi all,

I need some help. I recently invested with a broker named Mary Gray who advised me to deposit money into bullfxoptions.com, I deposited around 40k and then told her I wanted to withdraw by end of January. I proceeded to withdraw all funds, bullfx sent an email saying I need to pay brokerage and withdrawal fee of 7500 USD. I paid this, then the withdraw was confirmed. I then received another email saying I have to pay 10% commission to manager (Mary Gray) before withdraw goes through. Mary had told me I can pay the commission once I withdraw the funds, seems this was not the case. I am out of funds and unable to pay them. Have I been scammed??

Hi all,

I need some help. I recently invested with a broker named Mary Gray who advised me to deposit money into bullfxoptions.com, I deposited around 40k and then told her I wanted to withdraw by end of January. I proceeded to withdraw all funds, bullfx sent an email saying I need to pay brokerage and withdrawal fee of 7500 USD. I paid this, then the withdraw was confirmed. I then received another email saying I have to pay 10% commission to manager (Mary Gray) before withdraw goes through. Mary had told me I can pay the commission once I withdraw the funds, seems this was not the case. I am out of funds and unable to pay them. Have I been scammed??
I take absolutely no pleasure in saying that, in all probability, you have indeed been scammed or has signed up with a bad Broker and a unscrupulous "Manager/Agent" Mary Gray. FX Brokers don't charge brokerage fees and though there might be withdrawal fees charged, it most certainly not to the tune of US$7,500

I typed "bullfxoptions.com" and Google search & found a few bad reviews which goes to show that you MUST ALWAYS research the Broker and Service Provider thoroughly before you hand over your money.
At their site, they have listed a New York address, but without more research, it's difficult to even pinpoint exactly where Bullfxoptions is located. I have also not come across with whom they are regulated with.

At one site, there are multiple warnings on Bullfxoptions:
"A number of unregulated brokers like Bull-option have been reported to scam people."
"We do not recommend to trade with Bull-option since this broker has been suspected as a scam broker. Immediately withdraw your funds if you are currently trading with them."

Try inviting Bullfxoptions to respond your complaint here at the FPA.

I checked bullfxoption.....that had bad reviews. But bullfxoptions with the 's' had no negative reviews that I could find.

They have approved to withdraw my funds to my Coinbase account after I paid the 7500 USD and then they said I need to pay 5% of the profits as commisisons. Should I stop there or send the money? They grew my 45k investment to 160k on the platform.

Are there any recommendations for recovery companies? I contacted TheGlobalPayback but not sure if they are legitimate.

They have approved to withdraw my funds to my Coinbase account after I paid the 7500 USD and then they said I need to pay 5% of the profits as commisisons. Should I stop there or send the money? They grew my 45k investment to 160k on the platform.
Personally I think it's a scam to get victims to send them more money after scamming the deposit money before vanishing forever.
Common scam is to show a fake trading platform with big profits. Then when the victim wants to make a withdrawal, the scammer then tells the victim to pay all sorts of fees & commissions and, after all the "fees & commissions" have been paid, the scammer disappear forever.

The decision is yours, but I would advise you to make a report to whoeve the broker claims to be regulated with.

Thank you, I will ask who they are regulated with and make a complaint. Appreciate the advice.

Hi all,

Share the website and also the email you have received from them.

Hi all,

Is this the website you are using? Grahamsville NY has a population of less then 2,000 people! The address listed below, 4138 Binganom Road, does not even appear to be a real location inside this town. I would not give this company another cent of your money until you better understand what is going on.

1612557388355.png

1612557420364.png

If the website above is accurate, the site is being hosted on a server in Panama and the website IP is 162.0.235.18. There are three other websites sharing this same IP.

1612557609174.png

1612557678982.png
1612557752130.png

Last edited:
Is this the website you are using? Grahamsville NY has a population of less then 2,000 people! The address listed below, 4138 Binganom Road, does not even appear to be a real location inside this town. I would not give this company another cent of your money until you better understand what is going on.

View attachment 61886

View attachment 61887

If the website above is accurate, the site is being hosted on a server in Panama and the website IP is 162.0.235.18. There are three other websites sharing this same IP.

View attachment 61888

View attachment 61889
View attachment 61890
this company doesnt have regulation too ..

Back