• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem bullishcoin.net

I am having an issue with a company

Jingoes

Recruit
I am new here but am trying to find out information about the company bullishcoin.net they are very difficult to find any information about. The only information readily available is on their own website. As far as I can ascertain they are located in the Dominican Republic. But a search for such a company or it's so called partner companies yields few results. They have been ringing me and trying to get me to deposit money in their trading account. Just wondering if anyone knows if it is a new scam company or are they legit.

I would always spend at least a few hours checking a company before deposting money. This one disqualifies itself with only a few minutes of checking.

1. The about page says: We are on the markets since September of 1994

and a claim of offerings to retail investors in 2016.

Maybe they've been sitting on the roof of a Dominican fruit market since 1994, but I don't think they've been operating as a broker for very long at all.

How long? Lets see when their website was registered.

BullishCoin.net was registered in 2019. On November 4th to be specific. They've been around for only 4 months. Funny that they don't mention any previous company names or websites.

2. The BullishCoin homepage claims they have over 46,000 active investors.

Ask yourself how an unknown website that only came only 4 months ago could possibly have gotten so many clients so quickly. This would require someone very financially famous to be actively endorsing them in a massive ad campaign. Funny, I haven't see their adds all over the internet.

3. Bullish Coin is operating a Ponzi scheme as a savings account. Their Savings Account page says: monthly profits are guaranteed between 5-25 % on a monthly basis.

George Soros won't guarantee 5% per month, but some unknown and unregulated company puts that as the minimum amount they will guarantee. Even AAA rated bonds (which pay a lot less) can fail. A guaranteed return on anything involving forex or cryptos is a scam. A guaranteed 5% or more monthly on any investment either a Ponzi scheme or an account manager so new to trading that he's never faced a drawdown and is deluded enough to think his beginners luck will last forever.

Another rule to live by: Anyone who persistently calls to offer a great investment really does have a way to make money fast - by moving your money to their wallet.

If anyone from Bullish Coin would care to come here and explain these Bullish claims, I'd be happy to discuss it with them.

I like the part about the mother company being B.S. Management Ltd, I think we all know what the B.S. stands for.

The next time they call you, invite the to come to this thread. I'd love to see them explain a few things. :p

Well I did email them and told them there was post's on this forum doubting their validity. They haven't replied to any of my questions in emails. Which were basically what you already mentioned and more. They are supposed to ring me tonight, I doubt they will now they know they have been exposed. But somehow I doubt google or whoever are supplying their internet connection will take them off line.
It is the same rubbish we went through when mobile phones first hit the market, they were being stolen continually and the phone companies all the while had the capabilities of either turning those phones off or tracking their location. But they done nothing for many years till people were told of this. To me this is no different to the phone company allowing known criminal behavior to occur and doing nothing about it.

Back