BULLS CAPITAL MARKET BROKER SCAM

varun

Private
I opened an account at Bulls on 10/8/15 and was trading with an EA I have. I was told EAs are fine. But inexplicably on Christmas morning a "Trade Reversal" showed up on my account and poof, the profit of $1566 was gone. Merry Christmas.
They tell their customers that trades must be left in for at least 10 seconds, but then not honor ANY of their trades no matter how long they were left in.
Bulls replied with an explanation: 'As your trading account has executions with high scalping / arbitrage trades which is not allowed, so it has been reversed'.
This is completely incorrect. This is highway robbery.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Give them a link to this thread and ask them to come here and provide an explanation.

Post an update here when you've done that.

Thanks for the great suggestion. I have sent the message to all the known email addresses of Bulls Capital Market. I have also sent BCM the message through Skype. No response yet.

Thanks for the great suggestion. I have sent the message to all the known email addresses of Bulls Capital Market. I have also sent BCM the message through Skype. No response yet.

Do they have legal postal address published on their website?

I could not find it on their website but I was able to get this information from their customer service rep:

Registered Office :
20-22 WENLOCK ROAD, LONDON, N1 7GU, U.K

I could not find it on their website but I was able to get this information from their customer service rep:

Registered Office :
20-22 WENLOCK ROAD, LONDON, N1 7GU, U.K

You sent invitation to them about this thread?

Back