Bulls Capital Markets

pipbull

Recruit
BCM have reversed trades of profitable members stating they have high frequency traded (scalping) or used arbitrage. I do scalp on news trades, yet their FAQs state that a trade held over 10 seconds is not considered a scalp trade. I provided a list of the trades that met their requirement but after two weeks they have failed to respond after several follow-ups.

Email them a link to this thread. Invite them to join the discussion and explain why your trades were cancelled.

I opened an account at Bulls on 10/8/15 and was trading with an EA I have. I was told EAs are fine. But inexplicably on Christmas morning a "Trade Reversal" showed up on my account and poof, the profit of $1566 was gone. Merry Christmas.
They tell their customers that trades must be left in for at least 10 seconds, but then not honor ANY of their trades no matter how long they were left in.
Bulls replied with an explanation: 'As your trading account has executions with high scalping / arbitrage trades which is not allowed, so it has been reversed'.
This is completely incorrect.

I opened an account at Bulls on 10/8/15 and was trading with an EA I have. I was told EAs are fine. But inexplicably on Christmas morning a "Trade Reversal" showed up on my account and poof, the profit of $1566 was gone. Merry Christmas.
They tell their customers that trades must be left in for at least 10 seconds, but then not honor ANY of their trades no matter how long they were left in.
Bulls replied with an explanation: 'As your trading account has executions with high scalping / arbitrage trades which is not allowed, so it has been reversed'.
This is completely incorrect.
BULLS CAPITAL MARKETS BROKER

do open a separate thread, and give them a fatty review the invite them by sending them an invetation to every email available to join this converstaion, and let this be a reminder to other traders.

Bulls contacted me to tell me their bank cannot do wires and suggested they could give me my money via Skrill. I gave them my Skrill info a week ago and still no money.
It really appears that their "bank" is unable to give clients their funds in any way. Bulls went to the trouble of negotiating what they owed me, we agreed, and now for weeks they have been making lame excuses about refunding the money.
I funded the account by credit card, and they gave me back my original funds on the card but said they cannot give me any more than I deposited that way.
When a broker tells you that you cannot have your money because their bank is not capable of sending it to you, I think you can be assured you have found a scam, and I hope Forex Peace Army lists them that way.
You can see there have been several posts on here from people experiencing the same problem, and Kevin seems totally unresponsive, which makes sense. How do you defend this? You can't and Kevin isn't.
Bulls initially responded because I triggered an investigation with FPA so thanks for FPA for at least getting Bulls attention. I'm also attaching screenshots of Bulls email.
Last response I received from Bulls was on Feb 3. No money and reply till date.
I'll let FPA decide if Bulls are Scammers. Thanks for the support.

Attachments

• BCM Email1.png
    BCM Email1.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BCM Email2.png
    BCM Email2.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Ask for contact info of their bank. Watch them scurry about looking for excuses.

Back