bullseyemarkets Blocked my account because I made profit

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Hello everyone

have a live account with bullseyemarkets Broker and my account number is 2132557625
I funded my account with 500$ via neteller last week and started trading.
I placed 95% of my orders manually on my account on Ger30 and other 5% of orders placed on EURUSD and GBPUSD with an EA.
my account grows from 500$ to almost 1700$ and all of profits on my account was related to my orders that placed manually on GER30.
the interesting note is that my account disabled after 1 day and when I asked for the reason , live support told me that I used an EA on my account and I was not allowed to use EA on this account type.
I told them , no problem you can delete all orders that placed by EA.
live support told me that I should send an email to support and I did
since last week till now I sent 5 emails to backoffice and support but till now reply !!!!!
When I tried several times again for contacting my manager and also live support , finally live support answered me but the live support told me that my deposit will be refunded and it will take 5-7 days !!!!
I complaint them that they do not have right to keep my money that long and they are not allowed to not paying my profits that made by manual orders
till now there is no reply from their side and their back office is ignoring me.
Live support told me that they will contact me via Skype in few mins but no one contacted me so when I asked them again about it , they told me someone will contact me tomorrow ( today ) and still no one contacted me.
I just logged in to my client area and find out that my withdrawal option is blocked too and I can not do anything in my personal area !!!!!

Hello everyone

have a live account with bullseyemarkets Broker and my account number is 2132557625
I funded my account with 500$ via neteller last week and started trading.
I placed 95% of my orders manually on my account on Ger30 and other 5% of orders placed on EURUSD and GBPUSD with an EA.
my account grows from 500$ to almost 1700$ and all of profits on my account was related to my orders that placed manually on GER30.
the interesting note is that my account disabled after 1 day and when I asked for the reason , live support told me that I used an EA on my account and I was not allowed to use EA on this account type.
I told them , no problem you can delete all orders that placed by EA.
live support told me that I should send an email to support and I did
since last week till now I sent 5 emails to backoffice and support but till now reply !!!!!
When I tried several times again for contacting my manager and also live support , finally live support answered me but the live support told me that my deposit will be refunded and it will take 5-7 days !!!!
I complaint them that they do not have right to keep my money that long and they are not allowed to not paying my profits that made by manual orders
till now there is no reply from their side and their back office is ignoring me.
Live support told me that they will contact me via Skype in few mins but no one contacted me so when I asked them again about it , they told me someone will contact me tomorrow ( today ) and still no one contacted me.
I just logged in to my client area and find out that my withdrawal option is blocked too and I can not do anything in my personal area !!!!!
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.
I already filled out the broker contact details for invitation and I am waiting for the invitation bottom to be activated .
I already informed the broker by sending them email , informed the live support and also via skype

The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Feb 11, 2019 at 4:15 AM

Back