• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I agree with big Steve, the whole point the putting EA on forex peace army should be to prove them, and so that members can buy them if they wish, what is the point of running a test on a product that is not for sale.
It looks like a typical bait and switch. And if it isn't, it sure looks like one. Traders ask questions here on FPA after the public sales door closed shut?
Also the FPA test was stopped 11/20 and restarted 11/28. I am justifiably suspicious of the vendors motives to stop and restart. Was activity potentially hidden from the FPA test during this period that could have negatively impacted a trader?

2014-11-28 BumbleBeeFX Real Test REstarted with help of Investor Access.

2014-11-20 BumbleBeeFX Real Test stopped per owner's request.

The following is a copy of an email I sent to bumblebeefxsupport and the response I received. I will leave it to the readers interpretation as the weather this seems like scam or not, but as for me, I will be passing on this one.
My Question
I tried to buy your robot but it says its already sold out.

Are you planning on selling any more of them

Their responce

Please accept our apologies, we Sold Out…
But we can offer one more Copy for you.

Please send a payment to: support@bumblebeefx.com
PayPal or Skrill accepted

Since the product is listed as Sold Out on the website, I've asked FPA Testing to stop the test.

Since the product is listed as Sold Out on the website, I've asked FPA Testing to stop the test.

I don't get it. I never saw any "sold out" sign. I checked FPA before anyone had posted a discussion (when the CashBackForex competition began and I first learned of BumbleBee FX EA), and I am checking the site now and it still doesn't show any "sold out" sign. Have I got the right website? BumbleBeeFX

I tried something similar and it didn't work for me. Profitable trades of 0s is nigh impossible to achieve unless you have one of those million-dollar HFT data centers within a 20km radius of NYC data center and Wall Street. Even if you do achieve these speeds, surely spreads and commissions will eat away at any profits...??

I find the response "But we can offer one more Copy for you." hilariously suspicious!

The sold out was when you clicked on the purchase link. The website has been updated to put the product back on sale, so the test has now been resumed.

FPA member BigT1 is in contact with the owner of BumbleBeeFx. They are having some very interesting discussions about the product.

Greetings FPA Members, et. al.,
No doubt you have been knocked to the floor as have been I and many others, by the very early results published here for BumbleBeeFx (BBFX).
Can it really be real? Hey Mom, hey? Is Santa Real?
A closer look shows a failed earlier test that must not be ignored; however, Santa does sometimes land on his head in a lit fireplace, no?
Time to get serious; OK.
As your trusted source, FPA Leadership does not sit on it's hands when a new vendor appears with a very expensive offering claiming unbridled results in no-time.
So, at this time we urge all serious readers to sit back, take a deep breathe, and contemplate your navel.
[I lost my navel to Bariatric surgery years ago, but that is another story.]
Mr. Alex Schmidt, representing BBFX, is seemingly operating this company from Florida USA; is of Russian origin, and is working with his closely held group of Russian forex programmers.
The recent ON-OFF "SOLD-OUT" occurrences were unfortunately caused by the not-so-English-speaking Russian programmers team, who were trying to temporarily halt sales of the current version when a new and improved update version was about to become available to replace the older code. They did not realize the significance of the term "Sold-Out" in English; they meant "Temporarily suspended due to a pending update". Apologies have been extended.
Compounding this issue has been their own website, where a "Buy Now" Button appears at the TOP of their website home page and another "Buy Now" Button appears at the BOTTOM.
It seems the lower one has a broken link, which returns "Error 404" while the upper one works just fine. This too has made the EA quizzically appear unavailable for some.
The BBFX EA is now updated to the latest version (V1.2) and is again available.
Following the resolution of this confusion regarding availability, the FPA Real Money Test has resumed as of this writing.
So Santa's Sleigh remains parked on the roof ready, blinking, and available for unloading.
Now to the goodies:
This EA is a very High-Frequency trader that relies heavily upon its placement upon a competent VPS server system with extremely low latency to the broker of record, very tight spreads, and high liquidity; it also demands competent oversight.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND OR WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE CONDITIONS SHOULD ABSOLUTELY REFRAIN FROM PURCHASING BBFX UNTIL THEY COME TO BOTH UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO HANDLE IT "AS IS"!
This will save you, the vendor, and the FPA a good deal of grief.
Very sharp and light swords are easily swung; but, cut both ways equally well.
So how can one assess this system's worth? Basically, you can't.
Instead, the vendor has agreed to provide me with an evaluation copy of BBFX, and I have agreed to test it soon on a real money account at a broker and VPS of my choice, and make an independent assessment, comparison, and evaluation of its performance for you; if it survives a preliminary Demo test.
If the FPA results are independently verifiable (as they should be if there is true merit) you will see it here first.
Please stay tuned.

Last edited:
Jarora,
I know you meant your remark as tongue in cheek; but honestly, do you really think you will succeed in life by systematically doubting everything and every attempt you see?
There is no relationship between these two styles, or actors.
Why don't you try adopting the scientific method of at least testing your hypothesis before flippantly condemning every attempt you see others make?
No one is asking you to buy anything you don't want, nor to believe everything you see.
No one here is expecting to believe everything that is published.
Have you ever seen any merit in anything you have commented upon? If so, please send me a link, for I have not read it.
Why not keep an open mind and do some serious work before vomiting on everything and everyone you encounter?
=================================================
It seems to me than BrokerArbitrage.

BrokerArbitrage.com System by brokerarbitrage | Myfxbook

Broker Arbitrage | BrokerArbitrage.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I wonder how long will be profitable. Otherwise, we will all be millionaires :)

Greetings FPA Members, et. al.,
No doubt you have been knocked to the floor as have been I and many others, by the very early results published here for BumbleBeeFx (BBFX).
Can it really be real? Hey Mom, hey? Is Santa Real?
A closer look shows a failed earlier test that must not be ignored; however, Santa does sometimes land on his head in a lit fireplace, no?
Time to get serious; OK.
As your trusted source, FPA Leadership does not sit on it's hands when a new vendor appears with a very expensive offering claiming unbridled results in no-time.
So, at this time we urge all serious readers to sit back, take a deep breathe, and contemplate your navel.
[I lost my navel to Bariatric surgery years ago, but that is another story.]
Mr. Alex Schmidt, representing BBFX, is seemingly operating this company from Florida USA; is of Russian origin, and is working with his closely held group of Russian forex programmers.
The recent ON-OFF "SOLD-OUT" occurrences were unfortunately caused by the not-so-English-speaking Russian programmers team, who were trying to temporarily halt sales of the current version when a new and improved update version was about to become available to replace the older code. They did not realize the significance of the term "Sold-Out" in English; they meant "Temporarily suspended due to a pending update". Apologies have been extended.
Compounding this issue has been their own website, where a "Buy Now" Button appears at the TOP of their website home page and another "Buy Now" Button appears at the BOTTOM.
It seems the lower one has a broken link, which returns "Error 404" while the upper one works just fine. This too has made the EA quizzically appear unavailable for some.
The BBFX EA is now updated to the latest version and is again available.
Following the resolution of this confusion regarding availability, the FPA Real Money Test has resumed as of this writing.
So Santa's Slay remains parked on the roof ready, blinking, and available for unloading.
Now to the goodies:
This EA is a very High-Frequency trader that relies heavily upon its placement upon a competent VPS server system with extremely low latency to the broker of record, very tight spreads, and high liquidity; it also demands competent oversight.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND OR WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE CONDITIONS SHOULD REFRAIN FROM PURCHASING BBFX UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO HANDLE IT "AS IS".
This will save you, the vendor, and the FPA a good deal of grief.
Very sharp and light swords are easily swung; but cut both ways, equally well.
So how can we assess this system's worth? Basically, you can't.
So instead, the Vendor has agreed to provide me with an evaluation copy of BBFX, and I have agreed to test it soon on a real money account at a broker and VPS of my choice, and make an independent comparison and evaluation of its performance for you, if it survives preliminary Demo testing.
If the results are independently verifiable as they should be if there is true merit, you will see it here, first.
Please stay tuned.

Hi
Thank you for your efforts. Wish it end up with good news for all.
Then please advise us too, if possible, of , which good VPS we can use, and which good broker we can use,
Good luck

Hi guys. I have been looking at bumblebeefx as well and it looks mighty interesting. I almost bought it before but the site was not fully functional so it wasn't possible. Their results look amazing but I will just wait for BigT1 to independently test it before buying it or dropping it. As for the criterion for using it, hmm I think we should go for a broker which gives its own VPS service. That would help a lot and I think bigT1 will be able to tell us after the test what should be the range of the spread to use this product effectively. Lets wait for the results before counting this one out for good.

Back