• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
BumbleBee Buzz

Well folks,
Alex is aware that their website is crashed.
They have been inundated with hits.
God help one who succeeds to much, too soon.
More later.
AI

BumbleBeeFX

Dear Forex Traders,

I'm Alex...owner of BumbleBeeFX. Just would like to introduce myself and assure you, what we have done a lot of research and testing our EA on Live accounts.
Please accept my apologies about having "Sold Out" page on website, due to language barrier of my Russian web developers.
Mistake is fixed and you are always welcome to visit my site.
Many Thanks also to FPA team for their Help and Support !
Especially to BigT1.

Best Regards,
Alex.

P.S. The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later. Too many Hits....will try to host on better provider ...

Hi BBFX,
It's nice to see you here. Good luck with the test and hopefully all will be well. FPA is a nice place where lots or traders come to the forums. Please if I can ask, do not use a Skype address here to talk to just one person at a time when you can be here and talk to many, because it takes away from the forum.
Can you share some info about which VPS you use and requirements of the trader to be able to trade the EA. Many thanks!!

Hello Big Steve,
Alex is very busy at the moment trying to cope with the sudden success and explosion of overwhelming demand.
I can tell you that the FPA test account is connected to their broker via a London based VPS with close fiber optic ties to them.
You will find the VPS provider here, under the BBFX affiliate link:
Home - Ultra FX VPS
It is only through our recent urging and personal assistance that Alex has felt comfortable enough to come forward to address the membership here at FPA; so let's keep the demands to a minimum, OK?
FPA is not always a nice place, especially from the broker or vendor point of view; nor should it be.
It is more a Roman Coliseum thea'ter designed to exhibit and entertain, then glorify the victorious and devour pretenders.
As you should imagine, Alex is receiving countless offers from brokers and big money entities worldwide to take his system private and disappear entirely from public view.
I give him credit for even bothering with a retail sales effort if indeed his results are as credible as indicated; which, as of yet are not independently demonstrated here.
Let's slow down and give him some room to regain his footing.
The markets will not go away tomorrow; and hopefully, neither will Alex and his crew.
"Mezhdu pervoy i vtoroy pereryvchik ne bolshoy"; or is it
"Между первой и второй перерывчик не большой" ?
"May there be little time between the first and second round."
Hi BBFX,
It's nice to see you here. Good luck with the test and hopefully all will be well. FPA is a nice place where lots or traders come to the forums. Please if I can ask, do not use a Skype address here to talk to just one person at a time when you can be here and talk to many, because it takes away from the forum.
Can you share some info about which VPS you use and requirements of the trader to be able to trade the EA. Many thanks!!

Last edited:
Dear Traders,
Currently experiencing a lot of problems with our website reaching a limits,so we transferring it to a new Hosting Provider.
Sorry for any inconvenience, will be back up shortly !

Regards,
Alex.

As Per BigT1:

"Mezhdu pervoy i vtoroy pereryvchik ne bolshoy"; or is it
"Между первой и второй перерывчик не большой" ?
"May there be little time between the first and second round."

I hope that the problems of any kind are resolved soon, because today I have buy the EA with Skrill, but till now I have receive nothing ! And if I send you a eMail then I receive the Message Mail Delivery !

I hope that the problems of any kind are resolved soon, because today I have buy the EA with Skrill, but till now I have receive nothing ! And if I send you a eMail then I receive the Message Mail Delivery !
Thank you for your report Juergen S.
I will alert Alex to the issue.
Meanwhile send him a Private Message by clicking on his handle: bumblebeefx

Last edited:
We do not have any records of you, but have a payment from Mxxxxx Sxxxxxx to Skrill and Software been emailed to her email: xxxxxxxx@online.de
we ship only to person who paid and by email in PayPal or Skrill....
Last edited by bumblebeefx; Today at 06:11 PM.

Last edited:
We do not have any records of you, but have a payment from Mxxxxx Sxxxxxx to Skrill and Software been emailed to her email: xxxxxxxx@online.de
we ship only to person who paid and by email in PayPal or Skrill....

Last edited:
Back