• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BumbleBeeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can you justify:
The only verified account on myfxbook is DEMO.
Other account on myfxbook are not verified, means starting dates are false, could be other things too.
Rea money accounts are on unknown brokers.
The demo account only is verified and on a known broker .
What is this ?

Union Standard International Group Pty Ltd is an Australian broker based in Sydney. They are a Market Maker type. These days most brokers are either STP or ECN.

The results shown here appear to be very good with each trade having its own stoploss. There does not appear to be any sign of martingale being used.

A visit to their website shows details including the fact that BumbleBeeFX is located on a VPS. The price is revealed by clicking on to "Buy Now" at the top of the page. The price with discount is a hefty $799. Clicking on to the "Buy Now" at the bottom of the page results in an error.

Honestly we stop selling Software last month. Only 10 Copy sold 
It was a marketing strategy and bring attention to Forex Brokers.
Software works well, we use it for few years and upgrading almost every month.

If you have any questions, please contact me at Skype: fx.usa

Regards,
Alex.

Honestly we stop selling Software last month. Only 10 Copy sold 
It was a marketing strategy and bring attention to Forex Brokers.
Software works well, we use it for few years and upgrading almost every month.

If you have any questions, please contact me at Skype: fx.usa

Regards,
Alex.

You stopped selling this EA last month but then decided to add an PFA public test 4+ weeks after your test closed shop?
Maybe your FPA test should be deleted by the moderator since it is bearing no cause or effect for FPA members.
If you want to post your stuff publicly, for whatever personal reason you have, then use MYfxbook instead.

I am impressed with the results of this robot, but I would like to know, why they withdrew their, test from FPA before and, also if their scalping methods will work well with brokers such as forex .com or if the spreads will be too big

I am impressed with the results of this robot, but I would like to know, why they withdrew their, test from FPA before and, also if their scalping methods will work well with brokers such as forex .com or if the spreads will be too big

I think we are all impressed by this results. Almost all trades do run not even a minute. I guess that is the robot we are all looking for: Many trades per day, extrem short holding time, massive profit = holy grail !!!

I checked this trade with all my instruments I work with, to check if it is possible to make money in less than one minute:

1406950 2014.11.28 12:00 buy 1.00 eurusd 1.24459 1.24250 1.24674 2014.11.28 12:02 1.24467 0.00 0.00 0.00 8.00 1

Yes, it is possible!

The only problem is: The robot is sold out! Why that? Why do you run an affiliate programm than? Makes no sense.

Their is no money-back guarantee or other words to trust, because I can not check if it is Click-Bank or PayPal behind, which gives us a 30-60 day money-back-guarantee, since I can not buy it.

So, BumbleBees, are just want to show us what IS possible and kick us in our ass? Or are you going to sell your EA again?

I agree with big Steve, the whole point the putting EA on forex peace army should be to prove them, and so that members can buy them if they wish, what is the point of running a test on a product that is not for sale.

Back