★★ Bursa Markets 1st Class Scam ★★ .. ( http://www.bursamarkets.com/ )

FOREX EAGLE

Recruit
Hello FPA members ,
Firstly , i want to alert all forex traders from this scam company .... ( Bursa Markets ) ...
Firstly , i want to alert all forex traders from this scam company .... ( Bursa Markets ) ... BursaMarkets |Forex |Forex Trading....
we have opened about 12 personal accounts with this scam company , deposit and withdrawal was very easy .
All deposits were processed by approval of the account manger Samer Salah from Palestine ..
then they offered us to manage our accounts and promised us to acheive 10% profit / month .. we accepted this offer and opened 2 managed account and they acheived 60% in a month ..when we tried to withdraw the profits , they refused and didn't answer our calls , also no reply for all emails , finally they closed our managed accounts ..
accounts numbers below ,

with total equity of 77.373 $ ..

i have tried to contacted them more than 10 times ...without benefit ,

attached ignored withdrawal requests ,

Hope to help me to retrive my money from those scamers ,
Regards

Reality check:

I presume BursaMarkets.com is not regulated by any forex regulatory bodies such as the ASIC, FSA, FSCS, CFTC, SEC, etc to which you can file a complaint to and as such, I really don't know how the FPA can help out. The company is not even in the FPA "Brokers Reviews" section nor can I find them in other well known forex forum sites.

I would suggest you to go over to FxOpen.com forum and check out the Arab & Malaysian Traders forum there. Perhaps some of them ( and there are a lot of Arabs & Malaysian Traders there) might be able to advice you better on the situation.

Good luck, and I do hope you guys will recover your investment money.

========================================

Their web site states their HQ is in the British Virgin Islands registered at: BGO Group Ltd., PO Box 146, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. So they must have a license from BVI Financial Services Commission (FSC of BVI).
Perhaps you should file a complaint with the FSC of BVI.

Last edited:
Their web site states their HQ is in the British Virgin Islands registered at: BGO Group Ltd., PO Box 146, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. So they must have a license from BVI Financial Services Commission (FSC of BVI).

thanks for your reply ... i've sent the link of this post to them ..what should i do else ?

Although nothing may come of it, filing a complaint with the BVI FSC would be a good first step. A lot of people complaint and say that it's not worth reporting crimes to the authorities, since the authorities never do anything. My reply to this is that the authorities aren't going to be able to do anything if no one reports the real issues to them.

I note that you said "we" and that there are many accounts. Have each account holder file a complaint.

Considering the amount of money involved, I'll guess wire transfers were involved. Go to your bank and your local police. Ask about how to file charges for internet based financial fraud, wire transfer fraud, etc. If you are told there's no way to do this, be persistent. Not every police officer or bank employee will know about every law on the books.

If you really want to go all the way, gather your evidence and you could try filing a civil suit against the company. Logic suggests trying to freeze their bank accounts.

I've sent a PM off to the FPA's AsstMod asking that the site be added to the reviews. Once it's up, ask each person who had an account to leave a nice, shiny 1 star review. This may not help get you money back, but it will make it harder for this to happen to other people.

BVI FSC doesn't do any kind of regulation or enforcement. Otherwise companies like Instaforex would have already been chased off that little island chain. I honestly doubt a complaint to the BVI FSC would achieve much.

Looks like that review page has come through:

Bursa Markets | BursaMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Have every client who can't get their money leave a 1 star review.

BVI FSC doesn't do any kind of regulation or enforcement. Otherwise companies like Instaforex would have already been chased off that little island chain. I honestly doubt a complaint to the BVI FSC would achieve much.

I think it's worth testing the theory. If everyone who's having a problem complains, there's at least a small chance that something can be done. If everyone assumes it's not worth the time to complain, there's a 100% guarantee that nothing will be done.

I'll stick to the idea of total complaint coverage - wherever the company is registered (whether or not the registrar does any regulation and enforcement or not), your own government (ask your bank and police), Interpol, and anyone else you can think of.

The government and any other agency can't do anything to help if no one tells them that there's a problem.

Looks like that review page has come through:

Bursa Markets | BursaMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Have every client who can't get their money leave a 1 star review.

I think it's worth testing the theory. If everyone who's having a problem complains, there's at least a small chance that something can be done. If everyone assumes it's not worth the time to complain, there's a 100% guarantee that nothing will be done.

I'll stick to the idea of total complaint coverage - wherever the company is registered (whether or not the registrar does any regulation and enforcement or not), your own government (ask your bank and police), Interpol, and anyone else you can think of.

The government and any other agency can't do anything to help if no one tells them that there's a problem.
appreciated words , i've submitted a 1 star review and post a file complaint what should i do else ?
regards ,

Ask the other account holders to leave 1 star reviews. All of you should ask your banks and local police for advice. All of you should also have a chat with Interpol.

Let Bursamarkets know that you are doing this. If they ask you to not complain, tell them they have to send the money immediately or the complaints will proceed.

Ask the other account holders to leave 1 star reviews. All of you should ask your banks and local police for advice. All of you should also have a chat with Interpol.

Let Bursamarkets know that you are doing this. If they ask you to not complain, tell them they have to send the money immediately or the complaints will proceed.

Asking you not to complain pretty much nails the coffin for me on this company. I mean, they probably haven't said that, but the jig is obviously up...

Back