• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
To what bank account have you transferred your money?
Any history that you can post?
I’ve posted before the bank account previously.
Do i need to report to China authorities too? SG police has freezed those bank account number.
What is the link to report to china police?

I matched with someone from Tinder named Kimi. She told me she was into Forex and was showing off all her fancy purchases. She said she would teach me it so I made a demo account and made thousands on the first 2 trades.

Figuring all of this was BS, I Googled "Tinder Forex" and it lead me to here. This person does not know that I know it is BS. So I am playing along with it. They just sent me over to their customer service manager "Mr. William" +447491430577

Should I keep playing along with this and collecting as much info as I can? Can I make a report with the Hong Kong police or do I actually need to have been scammed out of money?

I matched with someone from Tinder named Kimi. She told me she was into Forex and was showing off all her fancy purchases. She said she would teach me it so I made a demo account and made thousands on the first 2 trades.

Figuring all of this was BS, I Googled "Tinder Forex" and it lead me to here. This person does not know that I know it is BS. So I am playing along with it. They just sent me over to their customer service manager "Mr. William" +447491430577

Should I keep playing along with this and collecting as much info as I can? Can I make a report with the Hong Kong police or do I actually need to have been scammed out of money?

Keep playing along until they give you banks accounts and post those bank accounts here and report those accounts so we can get them frozen.

Last edited:
The bank account they gave me is:

Bank: East West Bank
Account No: 2161295582
Name: Wanchun Zhao
Routing No: 322070381
SWIFT: EWBKUS66XXX
Bank Address: 9300 Flair Drive, 4th FL, EL Monte, CA, 91731

The bank account they gave me is:

Bank: East West Bank
Account No: 2161295582
Name: Wanchun Zhao
Routing No: 322070381
SWIFT: EWBKUS66XXX
Bank Address: 9300 Flair Drive, 4th FL, EL Monte, CA, 91731

Someone might be working for them inside that bank because it's a small bank that only Asians go to. If you live in the state is better to report it to the local state police about this bank. They might be abusing people's account too because 80% of the people who use this bank doesn't really know how to navigate internet banking.

Found a few more new websites of theirs call Knight Service Group Limited and Zhh Global Limited financial group

These guys just pretty much use the same website template and just change the names and images around.
That is the site my Tinder girl had me register a demo account and then a real account.

Back