• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Name: Muso Investment PTY LTD
BSB: 014269
Acc No: 307288264

Name: YOUHUI PTY PTD
BSB: 033157
Acc No: 741924

Name: Chronus Group PTY LTD
BSB: 082356
Acc No: 305912174

scam name Anderson Knight So called { ANALYST }
phone number +852 5262 0443

Bank: East West Bank
Account No: 2161484724
Name: Yunze Gan
Routing No: 322070381
SWIFT: EWBKUS66XXX
Address: 9550 Flair Drive, 4th FL,EL Monte, CA, 91731

Ask a video call is their nightmare. I am still in the chat with "my girl" after I lose my money.

Thank you to mention the new company name. I started to report them.

Today I found another agency. It is Sacreda Ring 1 Limited.
sacredaring1limited.com/index.php/En

Their web page looks totally the same as it was Vow Group Limited at the beginning of this year. Vow Group is the former name of Business Choice Partners Group Limited.

Seems they started to use more name and web page in parallel

sacredaring1limited.com/index.php/En
The above website cannot be found anymore. They moved.

srmortgagesolutionslimited.com
And viola you get Sacreda Ring 1 limited !!!
Oh this time, their office address is in NZ.
Any possiblilities to block this page before it scam more people ?

Today a china man from Tinder intro me to Sacreda Ring 1 limited.
Actually is my 2nd time to come across Sacreda Ring, the first was from another china man as well.
I pretended i know nuts on MT5, he taught and showed me how to set up a demo acct and then encourage me to think long term and earn a bit of cash from the side, blah blah blah.
I short of telling him to just give me tips while i set up one in my own country which is more regulated.:cool:
After showing how much i earned from demo acct, he asked me to registered on the site for a real account.
Now the thing is that they want a real ID....
Tot of getting more information out from them, but i am going to say technical difficulty...
Lets see if i can get the customer service to contact me.

1600791419452.png

It's like playing whack a mole, we find a new site of theirs and they shut down the old site and create a new site. If we can save people from the scam it's worth updating information about their new site.
First warning message appeared.

Name: Muso Investment PTY LTD
BSB: 014269
Acc No: 307288264

Name: YOUHUI PTY PTD
BSB: 033157
Acc No: 741924

Name: Chronus Group PTY LTD
BSB: 082356
Acc No: 305912174
I also been scammed in Australia too. Account name : YOUHUI PTY LTD. BSB:013160 Account No:150162566

I also been scammed in Australia too. Account name : YOUHUI PTY LTD. BSB:013160 Account No:150162566
After been scammed,I have reported to UK, Hong Kong, Australia police and ASIC in Australia as well.

Back