• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
I have notices they using East West Bank a lot when they are taking transfer. I have a feeling there's an employee(s) that's also in on the scam there.

Does anyone know a way to file a complaint about East West Bank to the appropriate regulation to investigate that bank? We have a lot of Banking/Account information that's tied to this scam.

I wish I could help but I am French and I don't know anything about that...

Does someone here know something about funds-recovery ? Is it really reliable ? There are really good reviews on several sites. But now, I just think everything is a scam...

Let's see if we can get ahead of this one. All of the sites in this list are currently at the same IP address. Some may not be related to sacredaring, but each one is worth checking out to see if it might be:

1. agamarkets.com
2. axemgl.com
3. bcp-trade.com
4. bcpgltdasia.com
5. bcpgltdlc.com
6. bcpmarkets.com
7. bcpmarketsworld.com
8. bcptrade.com
9. bcpwin.com
10. caatrade.com
11. dfullgroup.com
12. fourtryfinancial.com
13. fourtryfinancialsg.com
14. gh-inttl.com
15. globalyongheng.com
16. gmtmarketsa.com
17. gpimarkets.com
18. hmtechnical.com
19. honchli.com
20. honchlimited.com
21. honchmarkets.com
22. knightwas.com
23. ksg-limited.com
24. ksglicha.com
25. ksglimited.com
26. ksgmarkaud.com
27. ksgmarketswin.com
28. ksgmarketsworld.com
29. sacredaring1limited.com
30. srmortgagesolutionslimited.com
31. valleytechspeclimited.com
32. vow-asia.com
33. yonghengglobal.com

I got a new one:

I called the support of GoDaddy today. The support recommendet me to join the Discord server of Jim Browning (one of the most famous scam baiters on youtube) and report our incident to him.

Also he said that the victims should write a mail at abuse@godaddy.com to report the sites.

Last edited:
Does someone here know something about funds-recovery ? Is it really reliable ? There are really good reviews on several sites. But now, I just think everything is a scam...

That name rings a bell. Let me see . . . . . . . .

Ah, found it. Someone asked about them awhile back. I went through their website and these were my comments:

Read the website of any recovery company and look for inconsistencies.

1. The Funds-Recovery.com domain was first registered on August 29, 2018. The FAQ on the homepage claims they've been in business for "several years".

2. Their blog has 3 articles. Checking the source code on those shows publications dates in November and December of 2019. Do note that it is possible to edit those dates, so they may backdate them later to cover this detail up.

3. The FAQ claims there is no statute of limitations for online fraud claims. That might be true somewhere, but most countries reserve "no statute of limitations" for crimes like murder. I have heard that Visa and MasterCard have an absolute outer limit of 540 days (shorter in some jurisdictions).

4. They claim to be licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Justice. If so, why don't they proudly display a license, or at least a license number?

5. They claim to be able to recover money from wire transfers and crypto transfers. A licensed broker scamming that way may cave in to legal pressure to return the funds. Unlicensed brokers that have gone deposit-only are nearly impossible to persuade to return funds.

Quite simply, 99% of recovery sites are really just Recovery Room Scams. These are designed for one purpose: To hold out hope of getting your money back while actually finding ways to remove more money from your wallet.

You can see the original discussion at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/are-there-any-legitimate-scam-recovery-firms-out-there.59244/

There are hundreds, if not thousands of "We'll recovery your money!" sites. 99.999% are just there to scam more money out of you. If you paid by credit card, you can try a DIY chargeback or consider some chargeback company that's got some reviews at the FPA.

You should also report the entire incident to the regulators and law enforcement in your country and any country that appears to be tied to the scam.

It aint much but it's honest work

HSBC BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED. Beneficiary Name: Cai minghua
Beneficiary Account Numbe:052845906221. SWIFT code/bank transfer number (Swift Code)
:HSBCSGS2.
Bank Code: 9548.
Bank Address: 10 Marina. Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial. Centre, Tower 2 Level 48, Singapore

l
It aint much but it's honest work

HSBC BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED. Beneficiary Name: Cai minghua
Beneficiary Account Numbe:052845906221. SWIFT code/bank transfer number (Swift Code)
:HSBCSGS2.
Bank Code: 9548.
Bank Address: 10 Marina. Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial. Centre, Tower 2 Level 48, Singapore

Hi,

Are you in Singapore ?
Did you report to Singapore Police on this ?
Once you report to the Singapore Police, you can submit the police report to HSBC Bank in Singapore that this is mule bank account for scammer and request them to freeze this bank account.

l

Hi,

Are you in Singapore ?
Did you report to Singapore Police on this ?
Once you report to the Singapore Police, you can submit the police report to HSBC Bank in Singapore that this is mule bank account for scammer and request them to freeze this bank account.
I am not from Singapore. I live in Europe.
But I will try my best to report it to the Singaporean authorities.

I am still in contact with HK police through e-report-crm-info-crb@police.gov.hk

This was their last reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your reply on 2020-08-13.

We are not an investigation unit but we refer information / report to an appropriate unit for further action.

We may be able to assist if you could further provide the following to us: -
  • Did you transfer money to any bank account in Hong Kong
  • If yes, there is a "Money Laundering" offence in Hong Kong
  • As the attachment you sent on 2020-08-13, there is suspect's bank account HSBC 166725796833. Is it provided to you by the suspect?
We cannot take appropriate action in the absence of your further information. If you are the case victim, you may report the case to your local police authority for assistance.

I recommend to everyone, who transferred money to HK bank address contact with HK police

I sent my story to this mail address and as you can see on my last post, I had sent money twice to "KWOK WAI POON" with number 166725796833. Maybe it can help them... And we as well...

That name rings a bell. Let me see . . . . . . . .

Ah, found it. Someone asked about them awhile back. I went through their website and these were my comments:

Read the website of any recovery company and look for inconsistencies.

1. The Funds-Recovery.com domain was first registered on August 29, 2018. The FAQ on the homepage claims they've been in business for "several years".

2. Their blog has 3 articles. Checking the source code on those shows publications dates in November and December of 2019. Do note that it is possible to edit those dates, so they may backdate them later to cover this detail up.

3. The FAQ claims there is no statute of limitations for online fraud claims. That might be true somewhere, but most countries reserve "no statute of limitations" for crimes like murder. I have heard that Visa and MasterCard have an absolute outer limit of 540 days (shorter in some jurisdictions).

4. They claim to be licensed by the Israeli Ministry of Justice. If so, why don't they proudly display a license, or at least a license number?

5. They claim to be able to recover money from wire transfers and crypto transfers. A licensed broker scamming that way may cave in to legal pressure to return the funds. Unlicensed brokers that have gone deposit-only are nearly impossible to persuade to return funds.

Quite simply, 99% of recovery sites are really just Recovery Room Scams. These are designed for one purpose: To hold out hope of getting your money back while actually finding ways to remove more money from your wallet.

You can see the original discussion at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/are-there-any-legitimate-scam-recovery-firms-out-there.59244/

There are hundreds, if not thousands of "We'll recovery your money!" sites. 99.999% are just there to scam more money out of you. If you paid by credit card, you can try a DIY chargeback or consider some chargeback company that's got some reviews at the FPA.

You should also report the entire incident to the regulators and law enforcement in your country and any country that appears to be tied to the scam.

Thank you for your reply

Back