• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Everyone on this scam,

I smelled something phishy when the girl started recommending financial trading. I met this girl (Lin XinXin - a made up name) on TanTan. Long story short, she started recommending gold trading after a few days of chatting. She recommended the ksgmarkaud.com website, so I immediately started searching, because the website didn't look legit at all. I didn't invest any money so I cannot assist with filing any report or cases with police or other entities. However, I just want to share my story and put the girl's name on here so everyone knows about it.

Thanks

I smelled something phishy when the girl started recommending financial trading. I met this girl (Lin XinXin - a made up name) on TanTan. Long story short, she started recommending gold trading after a few days of chatting. She recommended the ksgmarkaud.com website, so I immediately started searching, because the website didn't look legit at all. I didn't invest any money so I cannot assist with filing any report or cases with police or other entities. However, I just want to share my story and put the girl's name on here so everyone knows about it.

Thanks
Tantan you are saying. Are you from China?

Thanks
Hi ! Good news for you. If you are still talking with her. What can be interesting for us is getting important informations.

Thanks
Try to get the fake broker name and their mule bank accounts. This would be great. After that you can report a complaint to your local authorities and you can report their website to the hoster for abusing their services.
Be careful, these criminals are very manipulative! Better name them in your contacts as 'manipulalive scammer' so that you do not forget who you are dealing with here! I am serious, when I began to chat with tem I was thinking "probably a scammer", but they still managed it to gain my trust in them and scammed me!

Does someone here know something about funds-recovery ? Is it really reliable ? There are really good reviews on several sites. But now, I just think everything is a scam...
They are 99.9% scam. Especially if they explicitly claim to recover funds from forex scams, binary options scams and cryptocurrency scams.
One of these refund scam sites is corecrypto.tech/. As you can see, there in not a link to their terms and conditions, and there is no pricing transparency of their services.
Also if you look up their IP on https://www.ip-lookup.org/ you see that they are using TOR or VPN to hide their true IP and location.

They are 99.9% scam. Especially if they explicitly claim to recover funds from forex scams, binary options scams and cryptocurrency scams.
One of these refund scam sites is corecrypto.tech/. As you can see, there in not a link to their terms and conditions, and there is no pricing transparency of their services.
Also if you look up their IP on https://www.ip-lookup.org/ you see that they are using TOR or VPN to hide their true IP and location.
you sound like a PRO
good work

How can they leave so many fake comments on trustpilot and still last !?...

you sound like a PRO
good work
No, I am not a PRO :D
But I am motivated enough to strike back! I am using my free time to fool them so that they provide me their mule bank accounts. After that I report their accounts to the authorities and to the bank so that they freeze them.
I just hope that I can motivate more people to strike back by posting my results.
Just sum up all the losses of the victims in this forum, you can easily come over $500.000 what they have already stolen! Unfortunately they are PROs in scamming people! But even if they are PROs, they also have their weaknesses! One of their main weaknesses is their unbounded greed! You can take advantage of this knowledge if you want to fight them! If you are a victim of their scam and you strike back, it can help you to recover your dignity. I can highly recommend to try out scambaiting! It makes fun to fool the scammers!:)

What helps me, is my technical background. I have studied computer science for several semesters.
I would like to create a thread in this forum where I can introduce some technical tools and explain how to use them. People can use these tools to easily check suspicious websites, make a backup of their Whatsapp chats (conservation of evidence), and learn how to be anonymous in the web. I can explain some of the techniques the scammers are using.
Maybe the mods can give me an advive where to start such a thread!

How can they leave so many fake comments on trustpilot and still last !?...
I have also seen the fake comments on trustpilot. I don't know why they do nothing against fake reviews. It's the same like with MetaTrader! There is not even an option to flag fake brokers on their plattform!
The only way to force MetaTrader to do something is it to make this type of scam really public!
If we can achieve it that a big newspaper publishing company publishes how easy it is to abuse MetaTrader, maybe then we can get a change!

Back