• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Recently, there is a Chinese girl on tinder named Vivian scamming people. She is very patient and slowly earns your trust after adding you on whatsapp, after a few chats she'll start to convince you to open an account with lonnyfx.com and trade together to get to know each other better and help you in making big gains. Below is a screenshot of her profile
Can you please provide more info?
What is her Tinder name?
Can you make a screenshot of her full Tinder profile and post it here please?
I am in direct contact with Tinder support rigt now. I can reply to them today and add your info aswell.

Hi everyone, I got a reply from HK money authority. Just take a look at what they replied :

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received your email of 2 October 2020.

We are sorry to learn that you suffered monetary loss in the incident. We would appreciate your understanding that suspected fraud case is a subject matter for investigation by the Hong Kong Police Force (“the Police”), you may wish to report the case to the Police by submitting an electronic report at this hyperlink: http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/. We trust that The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (“the Bank”), as a bank under our supervision, will assist the Police on the investigation.

Besides, the Police also set up the Anti-Deception Coordination Centre (“ADCC”) with a view to stepping up combat actions against deception and increasing public awareness of various kinds of scams. The ADCC operates an enquiry hotline, “Anti-Scam Helpline 18222”, to provide immediate consultation for the general public. You may call the hotline for enquiry or visit its website (https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/) for the latest modus operandi of deception and scam alerts.

Concerning your request for recovering the fund from the Bank, you may wish to contact the Bank directly. The contact details of the Bank are as follows:

Contact Person: Customer Relations Manager
Telephone: 2996 6388
Fax: 3418 4739
Address: Customer Relations
P.O. Box No. 71169, Kowloon Central Post Office
Email: Feedback@hsbc.com.hk

If you are not satisfied with the Bank’s handling of your matter, you may lodge a complaint through online submission by clicking the hyperlink here: https://bankcomplaint.hkma.gov.hk/en/. Or alternatively, you may complete the “Complaint Form” by providing the required details and signing it. The duly completed form, together with copies of any supporting documents relevant to your complaint, can be returned to us by post, email or fax. For the role and procedures of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority in handling customer complaints about banking products or services, please refer to “Frequently Asked Questions - Complaints about Banking Products or Services” and “Flowchart of the Complaints Handling Process”.

If you have any enquiry, please send to us by mail or by email at bankcomplaints@hkma.gov.hk.

Yours faithfully,

Crystal Ng
Assistant Manager
Complaint Processing Centre
Enforcement and AML Department
Hong Kong Monetary Authority

Email: bankcomplaints@hkma.gov.hk│Fax: 2509 3990│Hotline: 2878 1378

I have just sent a mail to Feedback@hsbc.com.hk as they said. Now, let's wait and see what they will answer.

it's insane how much of such fake broker websites you can find in China!
You can change the language to Englisch in the top right corner

it's insane how much of such fake broker websites you can find in China!
You can change the language to Englisch in the top right corner

Good work, I wonder if all those sites are link to an individual group, or their multiple groups in on this scam.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I got a reply from HK money authority. Just take a look at what they replied :

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received your email of 2 October 2020.

We are sorry to learn that you suffered monetary loss in the incident. We would appreciate your understanding that suspected fraud case is a subject matter for investigation by the Hong Kong Police Force (“the Police”), you may wish to report the case to the Police by submitting an electronic report at this hyperlink: http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/. We trust that The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (“the Bank”), as a bank under our supervision, will assist the Police on the investigation.

Besides, the Police also set up the Anti-Deception Coordination Centre (“ADCC”) with a view to stepping up combat actions against deception and increasing public awareness of various kinds of scams. The ADCC operates an enquiry hotline, “Anti-Scam Helpline 18222”, to provide immediate consultation for the general public. You may call the hotline for enquiry or visit its website (https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/) for the latest modus operandi of deception and scam alerts.

Concerning your request for recovering the fund from the Bank, you may wish to contact the Bank directly. The contact details of the Bank are as follows:

Contact Person: Customer Relations Manager
Telephone: 2996 6388
Fax: 3418 4739
Address: Customer Relations
P.O. Box No. 71169, Kowloon Central Post Office
Email: Feedback@hsbc.com.hk

If you are not satisfied with the Bank’s handling of your matter, you may lodge a complaint through online submission by clicking the hyperlink here: https://bankcomplaint.hkma.gov.hk/en/. Or alternatively, you may complete the “Complaint Form” by providing the required details and signing it. The duly completed form, together with copies of any supporting documents relevant to your complaint, can be returned to us by post, email or fax. For the role and procedures of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority in handling customer complaints about banking products or services, please refer to “Frequently Asked Questions - Complaints about Banking Products or Services” and “Flowchart of the Complaints Handling Process”.

If you have any enquiry, please send to us by mail or by email at bankcomplaints@hkma.gov.hk.

Yours faithfully,

Crystal Ng
Assistant Manager
Enforcement and AML Department
Hong Kong Monetary Authority

Email: bankcomplaints@hkma.gov.hk│Fax: 2509 3990│Hotline: 2878 1378

I have just sent a mail to Feedback@hsbc.com.hk as they said. Now, let's wait and see what they will answer.
Very good!
I am also in contact with hsbc bsnk singapore. If you have any hsbc bank accounts, please send them to me!

Very good!
I am also in contact with hsbc bsnk singapore. If you have any hsbc bank accounts, please send them to me!

Hi,
I had already sent, but I'm sending again :

Hongkong (833)
Bank:HSBC
SWIFT :HSBCHKHHHKH.
Name:KA WING LEUNG
Number:166 725820 833
Address: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
1000 EUROS

Hongkong (796)
Bank:(HSBC)The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.C
Address: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
1000 euros

SWIFT code:HSBCHKHHHKH.
Name:KWOK WAI POON
Number:166 725796 833.
2300 EUROS + 5300 EUROS.

Hi guys

I am from Australia. I was also scammed by this business choice partners group. The followings are the local bank accounts I wired transferred to. I have contacted the bank to recover some money but the loss was still significant.

The followings are the bank accounts that scammers use.

Bank: Cuscal Limited
Account: Name: Wei Ran
BSB: 802-985
Account Number: 110968027

Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account: auba gift shop club
BSB: 062-184
Account Number: 11647070

Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation
Account: Procare Internationa
BSB: 036-022
Account Number: 502858

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account: NGEE CHIEN CHONG
BSB: 062-107
Account Number: 11252517

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account: Chen hao consulting
BSB: 062-184
Account Number: 11851928

Bank: National Australia Bank Limited
Account: CNCE Management Pty
BSB: 082-231
Account Number: 9392 8460 8

Hope this can help.

Wonder if anyone in Australia was also scammed? Please advise the appropriate action that should be taken as detail as possible. So far I have only reported to the bank to recover some funds. Thanks.
Hey. You should report this on cyber.gov.au which will be then send to your state police too. Feel free to ask any questions. Seems these low lives have so many accounts. Which bank did you send the money from? Curious which one was successful in getting you some money back.

Hi everyone,

Has someone some news about anything ?
Yes, the scammer who scammed me is using a WhatsApp photo from a different person now.
So do not delete their numbers and do not let them block you, because then you can see what kind of photos they are actually using.

Back