• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
I live in the Netherlands and met someone on FB. Then we contacted from WhatsApp. He knew that I had no job and couldn't make money from my artwork. He told me that he is an expert in the financial field. Maybe he can help me make money and make more artworks.
First he let me play MT5 virtual account and I found can earn some money.And he also show me his MT5 account and let me try to buy and sell XAUUSD.
it was always earn. He try to let me to open a real account,put my ID and bank card pictures in my account.He says it is useful when I transfer my money back.
After I open it and I get a servicer from HK. He give me bank account and let me transfer the money to 7 different, One is a company but not scuess.
I aked him why transfer to privite bank and he says company want to pay less tax.
That "Expert" every time told me it is good chance to earn money now,If I did not put more money I will lost the big chance. So I am listen to him to transfer all my saving to HK until I received the letter from Dutch bank to let me explan for what reason I thransfer so big money to HK. My family got shoked why I transfer money to HK. They check the TemporalExcheng website and told me I am chected by them.
So I quckly to apply sen money back $5000 in the same day I found cheated. And I also tell the Servicer I got the letter from Dutch bank. From that monment I can not apply thansfer my money back from my account on TemporalExchang. Because I cannot get the code from my email or telphone. I contacted with the Servicer and he told me because the "expert"has told me the information which the company not allowd. I have to send $36000 to them If I want my money back . I told them I only want my money back.They can have what I have earned.Because I have no money to send and I also send them my bank account picture which only 172euro left. The "expert" want me quick transfer my money back but I told him I can not get the code. so he help me to apply. Three days later one girl call me she said she is financial officer, They only approvel my apply if I send them money! But I told them I have no any cent for them.
This morning they deleted my account.
I try to keep contact with them.I told them I have leaned some money from friends but still not enough and ask them why my account is deleted and I also can not use my mt5. They told me the system is update until 1st Nov. I also told them I can get some money from family on Dec.
Today I check the telphone number and email address of HK police and ....I send them my short story and I hope they can do something for it.
I also call one police number and he told me I have to report to the local police.
I am not in HK and they can not do anything for me.
Thank you for sharing your story!
I am sorry for your loss and hope you can recover soon from this!
I also hope that the relationships to your relatives are not badly affected because of this incident.

Please do never again transfer money to them! Everything what they are saying is a lie!
Some people on this forum are claiming that they managed to withdraw the money they invested.
But I do not believe them. The greed of those criminals knows no limits!
They would never ever let their victims withdraw the invested money!

I also hope that the relationships to your relatives are not badly affected because of this incident.

Please do never again transfer money to them! Everything what they are saying is a lie!
Some people on this forum are claiming that they managed to withdraw the money they invested.
Some more details below when looking up details for the new website these crooks moved to. The ISP sits inside China and the ISP itself has been flagged for fraud. Chances are the person running the sites is related or connected to the ISP.

1604072467838.png

1604072501325.png

Thank you for your support!

I still contact with them and told them I have leaned some money and they open my account again. but my Mt5 is gone. They told me they will not send money back before I send to them.

Yesterday I send many emails to HK police and big bos and .....more

The police reply me back and contacted with me in this morning. They already send my file to Money Laundering part to deal with it. I send them the bank info so they can check the bank first.

I just send it to HK police.
I am sad to read your story. If you live in the Netherlands I recommend to contact with your local police too. My personal experience is that HK police doesn't push this topic. The most important is never send more money to these scammers. They won't give back any money to you. My personal oppinion is you have chance to recover some money through your bank because you didn't know that you transfer your money to scammers. Maybe you should find a person who has knowledge locally with the bank system in Netherland. I wish you good luck and all the best.

I just send it to HK police.

Yes don't give up hope. These crooks know that police from HK, TW, SG and our local police might not give a damn, but if all the victims keep reporting it, they will be caught sooner or later.

We will do our investigation parts and work along with authorities to bring this trash down. So, let's keep this forums active and actively warning others from falling from this trap.

I have been reporting all those fake pictures on dating apps. It's easy to set up an account but also easy to block and ban them.

Good luck!

I am sad to read your story. If you live in the Netherlands I recommend to contact with your local police too. My personal experience is that HK police doesn't push this topic. The most important is never send more money to these scammers. They won't give back any money to you. My personal oppinion is you have chance to recover some money through your bank because you didn't know that you transfer your money to scammers. Maybe you should find a person who has knowledge locally with the bank system in Netherland. I wish you good luck and all the best.

Agree, work with your local bank and see if you can get anything back but don't trust people who promise you to get your loss back. Be careful that there are a lot of fake recovery companies.

Be careful

Thank you!
Tomorrow I will talk with local policer.

Agree, work with your local bank and see if you can get anything back but don't trust people who promise you to get your loss back. Be careful that there are a lot of fake recovery companies.

Be careful
Thank you for your words. Actually, I don't have any money right now. All my saves are gone. Now I have 98 euros. I save it for 19 years. How stupid I am.

Back