• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
I reported to Dutch police and Dutch bank office, and Dutch bank( Fraud Electronic Banking) they contacted with the banks in HK. I hope HK bank will block those banks account.

I sent emails to HK police and called some numbers of HK police. But until now I did not get any official confirmation from HK police.

That's what I can do for Now
willam0079@crmt4.com
Email I pulled off from them.

The Bimbo you call Cherry, also goes by Lin or Linan. Also Sylvia Hinton and Sylvia Heston. Her phone number as of today is 1 484 314 9371. That is a USA phone in PA. Claims to be now living in Singapore, but was on Facebook claiming to be from Detroit, but bought a house in NY. I made her work for the money, and finally revealed I was jerking her chain. I told her about the postings here and she was completely blase about it. Said well, if you don't want to invest you don't have too. I even sent her the link.

I often respond to these Bimbos. Its fun. As soon as I see the pitch coming I start back with how much money I make, and they come on hard. I even put up screen shots of investments, but never hit execute, and make them think their partners screwed them. I have been cussed out royally. Only by wasting their time and laughing at them will they slow down.

Hello everyone,

Sad day for me as well. My name is Elliot I live in London, UK.

The company I've been scammed by is now called LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED leaddeerltd.com and it is probably the next version of your company. The lady is called Lin Lin or Fengjun Yang or something, and her boss is... Mr. Chen again! There was another woman found me via instagram called Ye Lei aka Jasmine. Both the "company" and her instagram account are merely 2 months old... All truly clear in hindsight but not when you see HUGE profits and can't stand idle.

After a month of great returns, I have had one trade that wiped me completely as I was over exposed but the platform jumped into a huge spike and threw me out of all my positions with an exact sum of my entire month's work. I realised the money I deposited will never be seen again.

Unfortunately I have recommended it for my friend and she has gone in as well and despite the fact she has money in her account - they find every excuse not to give it back to her.

My only doubt still is that they must have a system to get those amazing results since their calls for trades were absolutely perfect. Comparing it with other platforms there's a total correlation so I really am baffled as to how they achieve that. Their financial knowledge is also spot on so I am absolutely chocked. The money/ transfers chatter was textbook fraud but I couldn't ignore the numbers even before I joined with a real account. It was perfect and spot on with huge sums of money made on a daily basis.

You guys claim it is manipulated but it is all on the MT5 platform and it is a known and reputable platform - how on earth is it possible that they rig the results?? Am I too naive?!

Anyhow, I would very much love to join your collective claim and I am sure my friend will follow suit.

Here are the telephone numbers of
FENGJUN YANG aka Lin Lin
Lei Ye aka Jasmine
Zhang Hao
Mr. Chen

Here are the account numbers:

FROSTWIND PRIVATE
OCBSSGSGGCF 601159072001
Address:
61 Kakibukit Industrial Terrace
04-01
Singapore

Another Australian account:
BIC: 242000
Account: 491105227
Address:
CITIGROUP PTY Limited
2 Park Street
Citigroup Centre Floor 14
Sydney
2000 NSW
Australia

I have reported it as scam to HSBC UK and they will investigate it and try to get my transfers back ($36k!) but I have little expectation to ever see any of those funds with me again...

I am happy to join any legal claim, provide any further information and ensure those criminals are brought to justice.

Thanks for reading and for the collective support!

Elliot

Hello everyone,

The company I've been scammed by is now called LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED leaddeerltd.com and it is probably the next version of your company. The lady is called Lin Lin or Fengjun Yang or something, and her boss is... Mr. Chen again! There was another woman found me via instagram called Ye Lei aka Jasmine. Both the "company" and her instagram account are merely 2 months old... All truly clear in hindsight but not when you see HUGE profits and can't stand idle.

After a month of great returns, I have had one trade that wiped me completely as I was over exposed but the platform jumped into a huge spike and threw me out of all my positions with an exact sum of my entire month's work. I realised the money I deposited will never be seen again.

Unfortunately I have recommended it for my friend and she has gone in as well and despite the fact she has money in her account - they find every excuse not to give it back to her.

My only doubt still is that they must have a system to get those amazing results since their calls for trades were absolutely perfect. Comparing it with other platforms there's a total correlation so I really am baffled as to how they achieve that. Their financial knowledge is also spot on so I am absolutely chocked. The money/ transfers chatter was textbook fraud but I couldn't ignore the numbers even before I joined with a real account. It was perfect and spot on with huge sums of money made on a daily basis.

You guys claim it is manipulated but it is all on the MT5 platform and it is a known and reputable platform - how on earth is it possible that they rig the results?? Am I too naive?!

Anyhow, I would very much love to join your collective claim and I am sure my friend will follow suit.

FENGJUN YANG aka Lin Lin
Lei Ye aka Jasmine
Zhang Hao
Mr. Chen

FROSTWIND PRIVATE
OCBSSGSGGCF 601159072001
Address:
04-01
Singapore

Address:
CITIGROUP PTY Limited
2 Park Street
Sydney
2000 NSW
Australia

I have reported it as scam to HSBC UK and they will investigate it and try to get my transfers back ($36k!) but I have little expectation to ever see any of those funds with me again...

I am happy to join any legal claim, provide any further information and ensure those criminals are brought to justice.

Elliot

They manipulated the graph and have their own server, if you compare it with the real graphs, it's not even the same, it's slightly off.

Hello everyone,

FENGJUN YANG aka Lin Lin
Lei Ye aka Jasmine
Zhang Hao
Mr. Chen

FROSTWIND PRIVATE
OCBSSGSGGCF 601159072001
Address:
04-01
Singapore

Address:
CITIGROUP PTY Limited
2 Park Street
Sydney
2000 NSW
Australia

Elliot

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for sharing your story. I think you can open up a new thread in this forum so it's easier for other potential victims when looking for LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED leaddeerltd.com and not end up like all of us.

You are not naïve, these crooks took advantage of our vulnerability and this kind of incident can happen to anyone. I know that is useless to say this but all of us lost a lot of money too. Most importantly you should guard yourself if all your private info been exposed and the financial loss, you can take it as a lesson. Believe in karma, they won't end up well, also we have a lot of people reporting this and working with official authorities.

Please REPORT to all authorities. Don't think a legal team can do much unless you can rush and give pressure to international police on this case. Also, beware if you are looking for people who can help you take those money back because most likely 99% are scammers too.

Be safe and good luck bro!

I got scammed by Cherry recently but she uses a Chinese name.
Cherry goes by Lin, Cherry, Linan, Silva. Hopefully anyone contacted with a brain does a reverse search on the photos and finds these here as a warning. Her last phone number as of November 29, 2020 is 1 484 314 9371. A USA number in Pa, but says she was living in Detroit, bought a house in NY, but was in Singapore for holidays with family.

Attachments

• IMG-20201108-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201108-WA0002.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20201110-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201110-WA0004.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20201110-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20201110-WA0005.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-20201110-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201110-WA0006.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20201110-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20201110-WA0007.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20201111-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20201111-WA0000.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20201111-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201111-WA0003.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20201111-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20201111-WA0005.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG-20201111-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201111-WA0006.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20201111-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201111-WA0010.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 32
More Cheery photos for you horny guys trying to get a woman but get scammed instead

Attachments

• IMG-20201112-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20201112-WA0000.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20201112-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201112-WA0002.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20201114-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201114-WA0003.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 21
Cherry goes by Lin, Cherry, Linan, Silva. Hopefully anyone contacted with a brain does a reverse search on the photos and finds these here as a warning. Her last phone number as of November 29, 2020 is 1 484 314 9371. A USA number in Pa, but says she was living in Detroit, bought a house in NY, but was in Singapore for holidays with family.
It looks like those photos are taken from the Weibo influencer Xiong Ti
link to Weibo profile

reference:

Last edited:
Back