Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

PK494

Sergeant Major
Hi friends.

I was reading here on this forum about stock trading companies and, like some, I am also putting money into a brokerage in Hon Kong. It's called MKNDY LDA. Does anyone know? Have you ever used it? I use it through a connection of a virtual friend and whenever there are actions she shows me how to do it and it always pays off. My problem is knowing how to withdraw to my real account.

Hi, sorry to hear your story but what's the actual website. It's definitely a scam. DO NOT SEND more money if they ask you to. Report them to the authorities and also if you wire the money through a bank, let them know and see if they can help you retrieve anything.

The Punisher

2nd Lieutenant
Hi friends.

I was reading here on this forum about stock trading companies and, like some, I am also putting money into a brokerage in Hon Kong. It's called MKNDY LDA. Does anyone know? Have you ever used it? I use it through a connection of a virtual friend and whenever there are actions she shows me how to do it and it always pays off. My problem is knowing how to withdraw to my real account.
Can you provide a website please. This is likely a scam since they send you signals and it always pays off.

Big mama

Recruit
Hello I got scammed too. The accounts are as follows:

Manluka J Collection Inc
Chase Bank
Account # 573653893

VM Go Network Corp
Bank of America
Account #325129789327

Ecologyfln
Bank of America
Account #325115456512

CXBS International General Trading LLC
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC
Account # AE180260001025393559502

Are you guys from United States? Please contact me if you are.

Thanks.
Hi, how much money they scammed you? make a complaint to police as soon as possible!!