• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
I have recieved a second mule bank account from Mr Anderson (+852 5262 0443)
It seems like he is not the is not he brightest star on the sky :D

I claimed that I am Max Mustermann (German equivalent to John Doe :D) and that a friend of mine has given me his number!
During the registration on the site he provided me (gpimarkets.com) I used the address of a brothel as my residence address, I used a temporal email address, and I uploaded pictures of really bad quality as my ID and bank card. I passed their revision without a problem :D

After he gave me his first bank account, I claimed that I had a problem with my online banking (I used Paint and highlighted the textinput red ;)) and demanded for a second bank account, for an european bank account because I was "too frustrated to see the same error messages again and again".
First he offered me to pay with Bitcoin lol, I said "no, thanks!"
Today he gave me what I demanded, and the bank account is even in Germany, where I live!

Bank name
Wirecard Bank AG
Transfer type
Local transfer

The bank address
Einsteinring 35 85609 Aschheim,Germany

BIC
WIREDEMM

IBAN
DE10512308006507193060

The country or region where the bank is located
Germany - Germany

Payee's name
Tianjin Wei Yu earth Tarde Ltd

This is already the second bank account I see with the Address Einsteinring 35 85609 Aschheim, Germany.
This address is not far from Munich! I think that there are some more of their mule bank accounts they use for German citizen. I want to call the bank tomorrow.

To my German collegues: if someone of you lives not far from München (Munich), please leave me a message!

Keep playing along and see how far you can take it. Good work!

I claimed that I am Max Mustermann (German equivalent to John Doe :D) and that a friend of mine has given me his number!
During the registration on the site he provided me (gpimarkets.com) I used the address of a brothel as my residence address, I used a temporal email address, and I uploaded pictures of really bad quality as my ID and bank card. I passed their revision without a problem :D

After he gave me his first bank account, I claimed that I had a problem with my online banking (I used Paint and highlighted the textinput red ;)) and demanded for a second bank account, for an european bank account because I was "too frustrated to see the same error messages again and again".
Today he gave me what I demanded, and the bank account is even in Germany, where I live!

Bank name
Wirecard Bank AG
Transfer type
Local transfer

The bank address

BIC
WIREDEMM

IBAN
DE10512308006507193060

Germany - Germany

Payee's name

This is already the second bank account I see with the Address Einsteinring 35 85609 Aschheim, Germany.
This address is not far from Munich! I think that there are some more of their mule bank accounts they use for German citizen. I want to call the bank tomorrow.

To my German collegues: if someone of you lives not far from München (Munich), please leave me a message!

Ooooh nice !!! Let us know what the bank will tell you about it !

Bank name
Wirecard Bank AG
Transfer type
Local transfer

The bank address

BIC
WIREDEMM

IBAN
DE10512308006507193060

Germany - Germany

Payee's name

hey I was reading your post and I saw the phone number +852 5262 0443 ,
so I check my phone and see that
before he sent me this account too
and he is working with girl in photo

Bank: East West Bank
Account No: 2161484724
Name: Yunze Gan
Routing No: 322070381
SWIFT: EWBKUS66XXX
Address: 9550 Flair Drive, 4th FL,EL Monte, CA, 91731

Attachments

• scammer   (1).jpeg
    scammer (1).jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 20
  • scammer   (2).jpeg
    scammer (2).jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 19
  • scammer   (3).jpeg
    scammer (3).jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 16
  • scammer   (4).jpeg
    scammer (4).jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 17
  • scammer   (5).jpeg
    scammer (5).jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 17
  • scammer   (6).jpeg
    scammer (6).jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 16
  • scammer   (7).jpeg
    scammer (7).jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 16
  • scammer   (8).jpeg
    scammer (8).jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 17
  • scammer   (9).jpeg
    scammer (9).jpeg
    377.9 KB · Views: 20
Do you have any news about your case ?
Did they answer you quickly?
I have made a report using this mail address but don't have answer yet...
My report was closed some weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't find the first-original email only the others.
In the attachment you will find a copy about answers.
Well, I am not satisfied with HK police. I can't say on a nicer way, seems they do nothing in this crime...
They didn't ask any further information from me, they just tried to close my report as quick as possible.

So we still push and public this crimes on all possible sites and forum.

Attachments

• HK-police.pdf
    785 KB · Views: 25
My report was closed some weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't find the first-original email only the others.
Well, I am not satisfied with HK police. I can't say on a nicer way, seems they do nothing in this crime...
They didn't ask any further information from me, they just tried to close my report as quick as possible.

Oh wow, I just can't believe their replies... How can they say, the crime occured outside HK ??? Those scammers are from HK and some us transferred money to HK... There is another guy on this thread who shared his answer from HK police and they talked about suspect's bank accounts. You can see on previous messages, I was trying to ask him but no answer. Maybe he does have feedbacks or maybe his report was closed as well... Well, as you say, it seems they don't want to do anything with this crime. And, that is really really unbelievable... What can we do now ? Do we have a real solution ?
I wanted to hire a lawyer for all of this story. He told me in a honest way that in 2017, I would have had any chance but now maybe 20 or 30 %... I have to pay another sum for that, obviously, and as I lost so much money, I am very doubtful and I don't want to lose anymore money unnecessarily. Moreover, if these guys were captured, not sure if they were creditworthy or for some other reason. However, I will be in the battle with you til the end.

lonnyfx is a scam, they were using the same banking accounts as the other scam sites such as this account.

Beneficiary Account Name: Mainvan International Limited

Beneficiary Address: 1608 Nogales st Rowland heights, ca 91748

Beneficiary Account No: 325128485363

ABA Routing Number: 026009593

Beneficiary Bank Name: Bank of america

Beneficiary Phone: 602-638-3811

SWIFT code: BOFAUS3N

Recently, there is a Chinese girl on tinder named Vivian scamming people. She is very patient and slowly earns your trust after adding you on whatsapp, after a few chats she'll start to convince you to open an account with lonnyfx.com and trade together to get to know each other better and help you in making big gains. Below is a screenshot of her profile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201008-034422.png
    Screenshot_20201008-034422.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 41

Unfortunately It's the same with the local German police :confused:
They also want to close the case as soon as possible! Also they don't want to recieve any more evidence from me! The police inspector said to me: '"If we close their websites, they open some new anyway. The only possible way to stay save is to pull the plug out from your computer!"
Okay. I don't know why we need a cyber crime departement in within the german police at all then!
I don' t know why I had to fill out the complaint letter for over an hour, just to hear this afterwards!
I jumped over my shadow, told them that I feel like I got raped and robbed! And then I recieve such answers from them! It's a shame!

I got replys from Tinder, the bank, and the hosters. They are saying that they just need an open police case (with file number) in order to delete them, and that they are ready to cooperate with the local police in such cases.

If you watch the scamaiting wideos of Jim Browning, you can see the same scenario!
He often can't even report a complaint propertly because the online form is so poorly made!
If he manages it to submit the form, he gets mostly no answers from the local police at all.
Only if he manages it to hack in the system of the offenders by himself, collects all the bulletproof evidence by himself, with pictures of the offenders, only then the police is ready to come and bust the criminals!
Only then everything is already served on a silver plate the police is ready to move and get the laurels for them! It's a shame! :confused:

I just got a response from the HSBC bank in Singapore!
Who of you has transfered money to a bank account from the HSBC bank?
Please reply as soon as possible!

Hi guys

I am from Australia. I was also scammed by this business choice partners group. The followings are the local bank accounts I wired transferred to. I have contacted the bank to recover some money but the loss was still significant.

The followings are the bank accounts that scammers use.

Bank: Cuscal Limited
Account: Name: Wei Ran
BSB: 802-985
Account Number: 110968027

Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account: auba gift shop club
BSB: 062-184
Account Number: 11647070

Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation
Account: Procare Internationa
BSB: 036-022
Account Number: 502858

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account: NGEE CHIEN CHONG
BSB: 062-107
Account Number: 11252517

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account: Chen hao consulting
BSB: 062-184
Account Number: 11851928

Bank: National Australia Bank Limited
Account: CNCE Management Pty
BSB: 082-231
Account Number: 9392 8460 8

Hope this can help.

Wonder if anyone in Australia was also scammed? Please advise the appropriate action that should be taken as detail as possible. So far I have only reported to the bank to recover some funds. Thanks.

Name: Muso Investment PTY LTD
BSB: 014269
Acc No: 307288264

Name: YOUHUI PTY PTD
BSB: 033157
Acc No: 741924

Name: Chronus Group PTY LTD
BSB: 082356
Acc No: 305912174
Hi

I am from Australia. I was also scammed by this business choice partners group. The followings are the local bank accounts I wired transferred to. I have contacted the bank to recover some money but the loss was still significant.

Wonder if anyone in Australia was also scammed? Please advise the appropriate action that should be taken as detail as possible. So far I have only reported to the bank to recover some funds. Thanks.

Back