• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
But all these pictures are taken from Google or anything else, I guess. Right ?. So what's the matter ?
To be honest, I don't know what the source of their pictures is. It is often very difficult to find the source of these pictures with the reverse search function. There are mostly no entries at all.
If we post and update the photos the scammers are actually using, there is a chance that some people can find the FPA forum before they get scammed.

To be honest, I don't know what the source of their pictures is. It is often very difficult to find the source of these pictures with the reverse search function. There are mostly no entries at all.
If we post and update the photos the scammers are actually using, there is a chance that some people can find the FPA forum before they get scammed.

A lot of their pictures are taken down from Weibo, a famous chinese websites that google reverse image cannot search. Also, non chinese and outside of china cannot navigate that website. So, that's how they tricked us.

Also how can you make them not to block you. The girl that I was talking to, she/he blocked me long time ago and I can't see anything on whatsapp.

A lot of their pictures are taken down from Weibo, a famous chinese websites that google reverse image cannot search. Also, non chinese and outside of china cannot navigate that website. So, that's how they tricked us.
Thank you for the info. How did you found it out? Do you use vpn? Are you able to connect to an chinese vpn server?

Also how can you make them not to block you. The girl that I was talking to, she/he blocked me long time ago and I can't see anything on whatsapp.
I have the luck to have two phones with two different sim cards. If someone blocks me on the first phone, I can add the phone number to my second phone where I do not write to them. They can't block me if I do not write them.

Thank you for the info. How did you found it out? Do you use vpn? Are you able to connect to an chinese vpn server?

I had a friend to help me out to search on weibo and found some of the pics that these crooks used are from "chinese influencers". I did not use VPN because I don't read Chinese so is pointless for me to create an account where I do not know how to navigate it

Actually there are a lot of Chinese victims too and is becoming very hard to catch them. In China they target middle age and blue collar single people. They take everything from these innocent people, some even fought with family because these crooks are good like that. I believe they can't psycho manipulate foreigners because of language barrier and culture. Overall is a tragic scheme. Really hope they end up behind bars

I had a friend to help me out to search on weibo and found some of the pics that these crooks used are from "chinese influencers". I did not use VPN because I don't read Chinese so is pointless for me to create an account where I do not know how to navigate it

Actually there are a lot of Chinese victims too and is becoming very hard to catch them. In China they target middle age and blue collar single people. They take everything from these innocent people, some even fought with family because these crooks are good like that. I believe they can't psycho manipulate foreigners because of language barrier and culture. Overall is a tragic scheme. Really hope they end up behind bars
That's very practical if you have such friends!

I thought about to join forces with some chinese victims after I have seen some chinese youtube videos about this scam. We could profit from their experience.
Maybe your friend can help us to get in contact with some of the chinese victims. maybe they even have an chinese equivalent to the FPA forum. I managed it to communicate in chinese with the person who scammed me by just using google translator. I have also a translation extension in my browser wich can translate every chinese website with just one click. I don't think that there will be huge problems with chinese language.

By the way, here is the new photo of the scammer who scammed me.
Her phone number is +44 7310 384842.
The phone number of the customer service: +44 7312 170889
Feel free to fool them and play with them.

Attachments

• scammer.PNG
    scammer.PNG
    800.8 KB · Views: 29
look what I have found with Baidu reverse Image search

She is a singer from Shanghai.

Attachments

• BaiduReverseImageSearchResult.PNG
    BaiduReverseImageSearchResult.PNG
    127 KB · Views: 27
Hi,

Here you can see on Tandem. Pretty sure, it is another scammer. I am going to get informations from them...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201016-111024_Tandem.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-111024_Tandem.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20201016-111030_Tandem.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-111030_Tandem.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 40
That's very practical if you have such friends!

I thought about to join forces with some chinese victims after I have seen some chinese youtube videos about this scam. We could profit from their experience.
Maybe your friend can help us to get in contact with some of the chinese victims. maybe they even have an chinese equivalent to the FPA forum. I managed it to communicate in chinese with the person who scammed me by just using google translator. I have also a translation extension in my browser wich can translate every chinese website with just one click. I don't think that there will be huge problems with chinese language.

By the way, here is the new photo of the scammer who scammed me.
Her phone number is +44 7310 384842.
The phone number of the customer service: +44 7312 170889
Feel free to fool them and play with them.

Thanks for all the hard work. My friend doesn't have much time for me as of now. You are right that the Chinese language is not that hard when there are multiple apps that can help us. I'll let you know when I get in contact with some of the Chinese victims, I remember I encountered one and he even made a blog and the whole website dedicated to educate people from falling from these types of scams but the webpage is gone. I sent him multiple emails few months ago and he hasn't responded to any.

These crooks know that is time consuming to catch them. A lot of people would have given up which is something they want. They do this for a living so they have the patient to bait victims but us we all have daytime works and most just give up following up on it.

Hopefully your work will lead to somewhere. Good luck Bro!

You're welcome @PK494 :)

I shared some emails with the guy from the Tinder support. First I hoped that he could help me. Now I realize that you can't expect much from the Tinder support. I am disappointed, he completely ignored my questions! It's like chatting with a bot! :confused:

I want to try to make this type of scam more public. I tried to contact some YouTubers to propose them this topic. I got no answers yet. Tomorrow i want to stay up early and create a little video.

Also I want to work together with a friend on an implementation of a fake detector which uses artificial intelligence. Hopefully I can use this topic as my bachelor's thesis.

Back