• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
You're welcome @PK494 :)

I shared some emails with the guy from the Tinder support. First I hoped that he could help me. Now I realize that you can't expect much from the Tinder support. I am disappointed, he completely ignored my questions! It's like chatting with a bot! :confused:

I want to try to make this type of scam more public. I tried to contact some YouTubers to propose them this topic. I got no answers yet. Tomorrow i want to stay up early and create a little video.

Also I want to work together with a friend on an implementation of a fake detector which uses artificial intelligence. Hopefully I can use this topic as my bachelor's thesis.

You'll be amazed of how much you can dig out from it. However be careful doing that. They run this scheme like a big corporation. If is better if you can convince some official authority to work with you in this project. Some people are passionate about it. I'm sure it will lead you somewhere with all the work you are doing now. I hope these crooks get exposed just like the Nigerian princes.

Unfortunately the investigator from my local police department is not really motivated to do anything. He wants to close the case as soon as possible. He says I have to pull out the plug of my pc in order to stay save on the internet. It's really macabre.

If we want to fight the scammers we have to unite us and work out some tactics to bait them. We have to establish a real scambaiter community for this specific type of scam, like Jim Browning did it for the tech scam. We need a lot of people who are willing to actively bait the scammers in their free time in order to collect as much useful information as possible. Contrary to the tech scam, this type of scam is a long game.

I really hope that with the help of artificial intelligence it will be possible to stem fakes in the future.

Unfortunately the investigator from my local police department is not really motivated to do anything. He wants to close the case as soon as possible. He says I have to pull out the plug of my pc in order to stay save on the internet. It's really macabre.

If we want to fight the scammers we have to unite us and work out some tactics to bait them. We have to establish a real scambaiter community for this specific type of scam, like Jim Browning did it for the tech scam. We need a lot of people who are willing to actively bait the scammers in their free time in order to collect as much useful information as possible. Contrary to the tech scam, this type of scam is a long game.

I really hope that with the help of artificial intelligence it will be possible to stem fakes in the future.
I would be happy to help but I recommend to focus on a small amount of scammers at a time because if not it becomes too time consuming. I am semi-fluent in Chinese, have many contacts in Asia (legitimate business contacts) and am overly familiar with Wechat (preferred in Mainland China).

Wechat baiting is easy if the supposed user (scammer) is Chinese because they prefer Wechat. "Hello I am looking to invest and a friend gave me your information. 您好,我正在寻找投资。一个朋友给了我您的联系方式". I have used this before to sniff out scammers and it works 80% of the time.

Wechat has zero traceability from an IP perspective because the servers all sit in Beijing. Mainland China is blocked from using most Google Apps, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Line, etc. so they always ask about Wechat first because its primarily what they use in their personal life and because you cannot trace anything about the messages other than screen shots.. These same benefits would work for us since we are baiting (i.e. they cannot trace us either). If you install a VPN app on your phone and use it then you are 100% protected and there are many free VPN apps you can download in the Apple & Android stores.

I got a scammer that reach out to me today, these people are probably unorganized as they forgot who I was but think they can scam me again.

+852 9151 7747

I think every couple of months they switch numbers but carry over the contact information or transfer them to a different scammer.

I'll probably play along with them and wasted their time.

Attachments

• IMG_1376.PNG
    IMG_1376.PNG
    598.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1375.PNG
    IMG_1375.PNG
    690.2 KB · Views: 72
I got a scammer that reach out to me today, these people are probably unorganized as they forgot who I was but think they can scam me again.

+852 9151 7747

I think every couple of months they switch numbers but carry over the contact information or transfer them to a different scammer.

I'll probably play along with them and wasted their time.
that was very straight forward
very funny

I logged his IP address :)

This is the IP Address of the scammer Mr Zhao (+852 9556 1945):

Date/Time2020-10-18 23:48:54
IP Address176.122.172.51
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW!This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
CountryUnited States, Los Angeles
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeSun Oct 18 2020 19:48:58 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IP92ed7200-e440-43ee-a5cc-2d7210f52a44.local
GPUAMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
BrowserChrome (81.0.4044.129)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Name176.122.172.51.16clouds.com
ISPIT7NET

He clicked on my tracking link.
If someone of you is in contact with the authorities, please provide them this information! This could be very useful for them! We have to find out the true user of this IP address.
Me might have a chance if we work all together!

And also feel free to leave a little message to Mr Zhao, I think I ruined his day today ;)

I logged his IP address :)

This is the IP Address of the scammer Mr Zhao (+852 9556 1945):

Date/Time2020-10-18 23:48:54
IP Address176.122.172.51
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW!This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
CountryUnited States, Los Angeles
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeSun Oct 18 2020 19:48:58 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IP92ed7200-e440-43ee-a5cc-2d7210f52a44.local
GPUAMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
BrowserChrome (81.0.4044.129)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Name176.122.172.51.16clouds.com
ISPIT7NET

He clicked on my tracking link.
If someone of you is in contact with the authorities, please provide them this information! This could be very useful for them! We have to find out the true user of this IP address.
Me might have a chance if we work all together!

And also feel free to leave a little message to Mr Zhao, I think I ruined his day today ;)

They are in Los Angeles? That's very surprising or they are using a VPN. Nice work so far!

IT7 networks in California is listed as the internet service provider. I'll try to contact them.
No direct phone number or contact information however at the bottom of the page you can report abuse. I recommend for users on here to separately report this person. If many report then hopefully IT7 will pay attention.

Back