• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
IT7 networks in California is listed as the internet service provider. I'll try to contact them.
No direct phone number or contact information however at the bottom of the page you can report abuse. I recommend for users on here to separately report this person. If many report then hopefully IT7 will pay attention.

I logged his IP address :)

This is the IP Address of the scammer Mr Zhao (+852 9556 1945):

Date/Time2020-10-18 23:48:54
IP Address176.122.172.51
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW!This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
CountryUnited States, Los Angeles
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeSun Oct 18 2020 19:48:58 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IP92ed7200-e440-43ee-a5cc-2d7210f52a44.local
GPUAMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
BrowserChrome (81.0.4044.129)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Name176.122.172.51.16clouds.com
ISPIT7NET

He clicked on my tracking link.
If someone of you is in contact with the authorities, please provide them this information! This could be very useful for them! We have to find out the true user of this IP address.
Me might have a chance if we work all together!

And also feel free to leave a little message to Mr Zhao, I think I ruined his day today ;)

Oh wow, well done guy ! Where this phone number was from ? I am in contact with Hong Kong police but is it useful ?

Oh wow, well done guy ! Where this phone number was from ? I am in contact with Hong Kong police but is it useful ?
If course it can be useful for them.
VPN is not 100% save, if a lot of the victims make pressure, the police will investigate the real IP of the offender.
So please send them these information!

If course it can be useful for them.
VPN is not 100% save, if a lot of the victims make pressure, the police will investigate the real IP of the offender.
So please send them these information!

Ok, so you make sure this one is relative to knightservice group ?

Ok, so you make sure this one is relative to knightservice group ?
Knightservice is equal with business choice partners group. There are the same scammers in both companies. I prepared the attached screenshot 2 months ago. And collected the companies which belongs to these scammers. I recommend to read the story of this group
One of us has already collected companies which were registered to the same IP address with Business Choice web page.

Attachments

• 1597345682643.png
    1597345682643.png
    597.3 KB · Views: 21
  • MT5-scam.pdf
    495.3 KB · Views: 15
I recommend to contact IT7 who hosts these sites as they are in the US. On the IT7 page there is an area on the bottom to report abuse. Under the US FTC rules, US companies cannot host fraud related sites if they are aware and it has been reported to them. Obviously the hosting company is afforded the ability to do their own review but if you provide substance to your complaint then there is proof. These guys can put up new websites instantly, websites are easy to port and copy, however if you can eliminate their ability to host then it becomes much harder on them. The hosting company has the full details of who is paying for the site to be hosted and they are supposed to report their details to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission).

I got a scammer that reach out to me today, these people are probably unorganized as they forgot who I was but think they can scam me again.

+852 9151 7747

I think every couple of months they switch numbers but carry over the contact information or transfer them to a different scammer.

I'll probably play along with them and wasted their time.

You should have played along until they tell you to which mule acct for you to send the money to. So, that we can report them to the police authority. It's so easy for the police to act if they want to. The problem is that there are not enough people reporting this crooks.

Thanks for the effort for playing them hard bro!

IT7 networks in California is listed as the internet service provider. I'll try to contact them.

Also, highly suspicious that some of them work with East West Bank too. Their US headquarter is in California. They always tell the victims to transfer money over to that bank. I'm not sure how to make the US authority to investigate that bank. It's a small bank and it's very easy for them to conduct business like that.

Back