• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
You should contact the bank directly and file a report. In the US if you have proof of fraud you can also ask for the bank about to be frozen. This does not mean the bank will comply however if you show proof it helps to make for a strong case.

1603130378165.png

You should contact the bank directly and file a report. In the US if you have proof of fraud you can also ask for the bank about to be frozen. This does not mean the bank will comply however if you show proof it helps to make for a strong case.

View attachment 58568

True, I already did my part. Not sure if they are going to investigate but I filed with police about the bank. I'm sure the account is frozen but they can still use other people accounts. I believe there are insiders who's working, so it would help if more people file a complains with the police and then to the bank with the police report.

True, I already did my part. Not sure if they are going to investigate but I filed with police about the bank. I'm sure the account is frozen but they can still use other people accounts. I believe there are insiders who's working, so it would help if more people file a complains with the police and then to the bank with the police report.
Maybe you are already aware of this but if not FYI. Any company that trades on any US market MUST be registered with the US NFA (national futures association). Clearly many companies don't do this however the NFA has an online form that is easy to complete and submit including attaching screen shots and documents. Once filed, the NFA will respond to you within a 30 day period. If the investment firm in question is not registered then the NFA will pass the information directly to the US CFTC (commodities futures trading commission) for further examination. You can separately file a complaint with the CFTC on their site. I know this means more paperwork but the forms are online and don't take time to complete and submit electronically.

If the victims on here can get me a list of the bank accounts being used that are associated with East West Bank, I will file a formal complaint with bank and the FDIC.

I called and spoke directly with the Fraud department at East West Bank. They asked that I send follow-up communication with all details. The email sent includes 9 bank accounts posted from this general thread. I will let this group know if I hear anything back.

1603229270380.png

I called and spoke directly with the Fraud department at East West Bank. They asked that I send follow-up communication with all details. The email sent includes 9 bank accounts posted from this general thread. I will let this group know if I hear anything back.

View attachment 58610
Thank you very much for your engagement!
We can achieve a change if everyone helps to fight the scammers!
Good luck, dear friend!

I think the scammer might be using 447 country code now, which is UK.

+447719788982

I'll play along with them to see what I can find out. She's a CEO of cosmetic LOL! They can't even change their stories.

Attachments

• scammer.png
    scammer.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
I didn't get scammed but I was talking with someone that is representing themselves as a young Asian woman named "Amy". Talked with this person for a while, realized it was a scam. They got me to download the MT5 app. I was super suspicious but went along with it anyway to see what would happen (I did NOT use any of my real money ever). They got me to use the "Genuine Progress Index Limited" broker, which is their fake company.

Phone number communicating with this person through WhatsApp is: +852 5604 5735. Originally met them through a Tinder match and then moved to WhatsApp.

After reading up on the depth of this scam, it's absolutely terrible. Let me know if there's anything further I can do to help.

Here's photos that "Amy" has exchanged with me.

Take care and be safe, everyone. I hope nobody further will fall for these scams.

Attachments

• pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 4c0641d0-f1d9-41e8-ab82-d0699bbf0ec8.jpg
    4c0641d0-f1d9-41e8-ab82-d0699bbf0ec8.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 30
  • 0e89ed8a-40b1-4861-a7b8-009f9768b24f.jpg
    0e89ed8a-40b1-4861-a7b8-009f9768b24f.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 30
Back