• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Guys, if you want to thank me for my effort, please please please go her on the nerves!
Make her cry! :D

+852 5983 8957

I discovered her number today!
scammer02.PNG

Waste her time as long as possible please! ;)

Guys, if you want to thank me for my effort, please please please go her on the nerves!
Make her cry! :D

+852 5983 8957

I discovered her number today!
View attachment 58837

Waste her time as long as possible please! ;)

SHE might not be even be a HER. I feel bad for the pictures that they stole from the Chinese social website that the west has no access to.

Yes, go waste their time

Have you made local police report ?
If not please do.
You can also inform POSB bank on the fraud accounts being used.
They may block this account from further transaction, but the banks will need your police report number.
Same story on me. I call HK police but they told me to report the local police.
I found many emails and telephone numbers of HK and I send the report to them all.

TemporalExcheng deleted mine acount this morning.

And the website change to: foreignexchangehousekeeper.com

TemporalExcheng deleted mine acount this morning.
They are deleting many accounts right now.
I think that their "business" is not that profitable anymore like it was before! :p

Stupid scammers and millionair wannabes! The only rich one of them is their boss. The rest of them is just plainly stupid, committing crime for a shitty salary. They all will end in prison sooner or later.

here are the banks the guy give to me and I send lot of money to them !
One account is belong to one company!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201029_125914_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029_125914_com.whatsapp.jpg
    929.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20201029_125950_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029_125950_com.whatsapp.jpg
    898.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20201029_130034_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029_130034_com.whatsapp.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20201029_130127_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029_130127_com.whatsapp.jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20201029_130147_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029_130147_com.whatsapp.jpg
    842.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20201029_130326_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20201029_130326_com.whatsapp.jpg
    841.8 KB · Views: 34
here are the banks the guy give to me and I send lot of money to them !
One account is belong to one company!
Could you please give us some more info about your case?
Where do you live?
Where was the contact with the scammers initiated? Was it on Tinder or Wechat?
What are the phone numbers of the scammers you had contact with?

Please give us some details.

Where do you live?

I live in the Netherlands and met someone on FB. Then we contacted from WhatsApp. He knew that I had no job and couldn't make money from my artwork. He told me that he is an expert in the financial field. Maybe he can help me make money and make more artworks.
First he let me play MT5 virtual account and I found can earn some money.And he also show me his MT5 account and let me try to buy and sell XAUUSD.
it was always earn. He try to let me to open a real account,put my ID and bank card pictures in my account.He says it is useful when I transfer my money back.
After I open it and I get a servicer from HK. He give me bank account and let me transfer the money to 7 different, One is a company but not scuess.
I aked him why transfer to privite bank and he says company want to pay less tax.
That "Expert" every time told me it is good chance to earn money now,If I did not put more money I will lost the big chance. So I am listen to him to transfer all my saving to HK until I received the letter from Dutch bank to let me explan for what reason I thransfer so big money to HK. My family got shoked why I transfer money to HK. They check the TemporalExcheng website and told me I am chected by them.
So I quckly to apply sen money back $5000 in the same day I found cheated. And I also tell the Servicer I got the letter from Dutch bank. From that monment I can not apply thansfer my money back from my account on TemporalExchang. Because I cannot get the code from my email or telphone. I contacted with the Servicer and he told me because the "expert"has told me the information which the company not allowd. I have to send $36000 to them If I want my money back . I told them I only want my money back.They can have what I have earned.Because I have no money to send and I also send them my bank account picture which only 172euro left. The "expert" want me quick transfer my money back but I told him I can not get the code. so he help me to apply. Three days later one girl call me she said she is financial officer, They only approvel my apply if I send them money! But I told them I have no any cent for them.
This morning they deleted my account.
I try to keep contact with them.I told them I have leaned some money from friends but still not enough and ask them why my account is deleted and I also can not use my mt5. They told me the system is update until 1st Nov. I also told them I can get some money from family on Dec.
Today I check the telphone number and email address of HK police and ....I send them my short story and I hope they can do something for it.
I also call one police number and he told me I have to report to the local police.
I am not in HK and they can not do anything for me.

Where do you live?

the scammers tel:
00852 54971580
00852 54237753
00852 53741957
00852 53186430

please send or call the number to report to HK. They will do something if more people report !
you can find the email address and tel number :
List of Bureaux, Departments, and Related Organisations - Full List

Back