• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
We were deceived and suffered a loss, but when you lose money, please maintain your basic ethics. Please stay awake and accept the lesson, and be kind and respectful.
南希你好,我的中文有点流利。我也被骗了,但我会帮忙。如果您在美国市场上进行交易,也可以向美国贸易委员会提出投诉。如果您需要这些信息,请告诉我。

谢谢您!我的钱被骗去了香港。我已报案了。再次感谢您!

Please share the contact information for US and HK authorities that you have reported to so that more victims know what to do next. Thanks.
I reported to Dutch police and Dutch bank office, and Dutch bank( Fraud Electronic Banking) they contacted with the banks in HK. I hope HK bank will block those banks account.

I sent emails to HK police and called some numbers of HK police. But until now I did not get any official confirmation from HK police.

That's what I can do for Now

Hello, can I have this information as well?

Hello, can I have this information as well?
Hello Starstar, you can file a complaint directly with the US CFTC and below is the link.

1605740873516.png

Back