• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Guys,
If you all want to catch those criminals, then you have to get more active please!
There are three main ways how to do so.

Investigation
This is basically what I am doing with my IP logs. It is really not that complicated, everyone can learn how to do this! I even posted a tutorial how to do this!
I logged four IP addresses, where two of them were unprotected. I always report the unprotected IP addressees to the HK police.

Reporting
It is always a highly recommended to report the crime to the local police and to the HK police.
Even if the local police says that they can't do anything because they can't investigate in abroad, the report is still very useful because you have to verify your identity for reporting and you will get a file number.
The HK Police and web hoster like GoDaddy demand for a file number of your local police because they want you to be a verified person!
You can also call the HK police on landline with the help of Skype. You can recharge the credit in Skype in order make very cheap international calls. If you call them regularly, you improve the chances that your report is not getting ignored.

Making it public
In order to protect others from this type of scam, we need to make the scam public to everyone!
For instance you can create YouTube videos, you can share it on social media, and you can even go to the press and tell them your Story! Especially those people who have lost the most, should consider reporting their story to the press.The newspaper can print your story without giving out your private information like your real name and your real address.
For my part I created a website which warns about investment scams. The website is still under construction, because I am a little overwhelmed with reporting and investigating.

People here on the forum want me to investigate, to report it, and to to make the scam public without doing anything by themselves! You can't give the full responsibility in catching those guys only to me! Please let us work as a team! Otherwise I will get overwhelmed with all the work.

Please support me in fighting those scammers!
Best Regards,

Joerg

Hi guys... I have similar situation in the UK. That woman approached me under the name Anne on financial forum online, she was suppose to move to London from Hong Kong, has cash- you probably know the rest. I run some demos on MT 5 and everything worked great, so I deposited 2k USD (was prepared to loose the money (forex trading is risky after all, but not this way). They confirmed acceptance of the cash and added it to may MT5 trading platform. I read reviews literally an hour after transaction and filed report to UK police online (Action Fraud), I also contacted my bank (Revolut), literally an hour after deposit to stop it- and was not successful. I was advised to contact Singapore authorities (money deposit was made to that Frost company). I have not started trading yet, money is still on MT5 and am still playing along, waiting for police instructions (I know it might be too late anyway).

Company they used in my case is Clearing falcon, registered in the UK, but not registered to provide any financial services, email is the same as in your cases willam0079@crmt4.com,(Anne- +1 (875) 264-7027), financial help (+1 (646) 207-4429). ... my case is a bit different, was not looking for a woman, just a good broker to trade forex with and was too naive to check it properly, unfortunately they are also advertising themselves online this way (not only tinder like other cases). I did not check them well enough, at least I can help prevent this fraud.

Any advice?

Bastards are also using a website: clearingfalcon.com/En/ and want your document and a debit/credit card copy as a proof of identity.

#quite convincing

Attachments

• CFscreen.jpg
    CFscreen.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I’ve read all this... and my advice is you all gotta swallow the pill, accept the fact you f#%£€ed up... and move on with your life’s... because all this super sleauth work is just fantasy... and you all come off just looking silly and bitter... even to the point where you all abuse a poor woman... because her grammar is like the people who scammed you? I mean ... come on..

End the day.. you fellas made the decisions to be swayed by the scammers. I suggest you look
Internal as to where the real problem lies.

I’m sorry... but really.. you all deserve to lose this money due to your foolishness... please don’t give up any more of your lives to this.

FYI - the same thing happened to me... yet.... I didn’t provide the money. Mind over heart guys. It’s not that hard... one guy even nearly said he was about to quit his job for God’s sake. I mean.... COME ON!!!!!

I hope my words reach some of you... you all need to be getting professional help. Get it. Move on.

Hey guys,

I’ve read all this... and my advice is you all gotta swallow the pill, accept the fact you f#%£€ed up... and move on with your life’s... because all this super sleauth work is just fantasy... and you all come off just looking silly and bitter... even to the point where you all abuse a poor woman... because her grammar is like the people who scammed you? I mean ... come on..

End the day.. you fellas made the decisions to be swayed by the scammers. I suggest you look
Internal as to where the real problem lies.

I’m sorry... but really.. you all deserve to lose this money due to your foolishness... please don’t give up any more of your lives to this.

FYI - the same thing happened to me... yet.... I didn’t provide the money. Mind over heart guys. It’s not that hard... one guy even nearly said he was about to quit his job for God’s sake. I mean.... COME ON!!!!!

I hope my words reach some of you... you all need to be getting professional help. Get it. Move on.

No!

Not going to give up on this! That mean they will just get away with it! I think I at least stop one person from the scam, that made it worth while for me to continue. I hope I save more people from the scam!

No!

Not going to give up on this! That mean they will just get away with it! I think I at least stop one person from the scam, that made it worth while for me to continue. I hope I save more people from the scam!
Fair enough man ... but your not going to. You ain’t even going to slow them down really. There’s countless pricks out there, and countless suckers, as well as countless poor girls getting Thier photos took. You and your buddies in this forum ain’t going to change the world. Take your medicine, and take a look at yourself while you are at it.

Read back... some of the ppl here dumped money in basically KNOWING it was a scam. One dude quit his job... and he don’t post no more ... so really what do you think happened to him? Get on with your life bucko. Trust me. Listen to somebody for once.. like you should have listened before.

Fair enough man ... but your not going to. You ain’t even going to slow them down really. There’s countless pricks out there, and countless suckers, as well as countless poor girls getting Thier photos took. You and your buddies in this forum ain’t going to change the world. Take your medicine, and take a look at yourself while you are at it.

Read back... some of the ppl here dumped money in basically KNOWING it was a scam. One dude quit his job... and he don’t post no more ... so really what do you think happened to him? Get on with your life bucko. Trust me. Listen to somebody for once.. like you should have listened before.

There's just something fishy about your post man! Brand new account asking to stop pursing the scammer? Doing nothing about it is much worse as innocent people will get scammed. Sharing knowledge and information about the scammers is much better than nothing; there's a chance of catching these scammers if I keep pursing it. There's no chance of catching them if we stop.

It is not that easy for me to simply let it go after I have been chatting over three months daily. For me, the financial damage is not even the worst. Those scammers raped our souls!
My dignity was completely broken and I got a Depression after I have been scammed. In order to heal myself, I began to fight back. I realized that I started to feel better afterwards. This is why I am still developing new techniques to fight back.
The bitter truth is the absolute majority of the victims is not doing anything at all because of the huge shame they are feeling.

Ah well... I got 2 of em on the hook now juicing on my ‘capital’ having a
Whale of time..

I like you boys... I like you Nancy. I do feel for yas.

I ain’t going to no cops. Without going into much ... we are not friends. I don’t help the cops. Ever.

But if ya’ll wanna get on and help me **** with Thier heads a spell? Hit me up on DM. Trust me, no one can head **** like this guy. I wanna go long and deep.

Think about it.

Ah well... I got 2 of em on the hook now juicing on my ‘capital’ having a
Whale of time..

I like you boys... I like you Nancy. I do feel for yas.

I ain’t going to no cops. Without going into much ... we are not friends. I don’t help the cops. Ever.

But if ya’ll wanna get on and help me **** with Thier heads a spell? Hit me up on DM. Trust me, no one can head **** like this guy. I wanna go long and deep.

Think about it.

Keeping them on the hook can be fun, but its very easy to accidentally let private information slip out when chatting with someone you find attractive.

So, you tell people to give up (exactly what scammers dream of) and also say you never go to the cops. That would be a very unfortunate attitude to have if your house and office were burgled and your car was stolen. Then again, criminals robbing people in the real world love people who refuse to go to the cops every bit as much as online scammers love people with that attitude.

So, eat your losses and play games with romance scammers online if you like. Other people in this thread are doing their best to inform the police in Hong Kong and elsewhere. Every person providing evidence improves the chances of these scammers getting an all expense paid holiday in the prison hotel.

Back