• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Hello,
I been reading the 50 pages in this forum, my buddy has sent 72K to this organization, he got 2 small pay outs to test the system, HYFX.com. It must be that receiving mules don't get punished/fined or anything at least maybe the first time, it´s quite global and well setup could be the run by Russian mafia even or by clever Nigerians, a few educated Chinese or Chinese looking girls as one mentioned here the girl in Hong Kong could not speak Cantonese or Mandarin so she could be American Chinese clever and educated, said she was leasing a Tesla as it´s smarter than owning one. Hmm I'm trying to dig up any information has anyone alse paid money to bank of china account 012-82020015339 ?
Many of these companies are actually fronted out of Tel Aviv (yes in Israel). The mules get 10% to 15% straight commissions of any deposit they can get users to make. There has been a few recent articles about this in the news and it's not actually a new discovery but has been going on for a few years now.

Thanks The Punisher,
That was a long read I skipped a bit but I sure got the gist of it, of course poor people, pensioners and others have no problem saying yes to 15% Hell makes me interested, just joking but if they don´t get busted or punished or have to pay back the profit then mules are safe. And wouldnt any mule know what´s really going on ? Or guess mules get´s a different story to make it easier for them to get the bulk of the deposits. Hmm and Israel, Hong Kong phone numbers, I had a bad experience in HK years ago makes me consider deleting my account here I´d travel to recover money or to bust a scam but no way I´m gonna be messing with Israelis....

How much has anyone ever got back from this organization ? Plan is to tell em he plans to make a huge deposit soon but need a bit of cash out, I already told him there is no way he is getting much of initial payment back but still if one can recover a grand or two.. any one had luck with that ? I didn´t get in was researching as thought if my buddy has so much success I´d just follow him, then I noticed a load of signals like yahoo email and company was like only months old etc. then I found this site..

Thanks The Punisher,
That was a long read I skipped a bit but I sure got the gist of it, of course poor people, pensioners and others have no problem saying yes to 15% Hell makes me interested, just joking but if they don´t get busted or punished or have to pay back the profit then mules are safe. And wouldnt any mule know what´s really going on ? Or guess mules get´s a different story to make it easier for them to get the bulk of the deposits. Hmm and Israel, Hong Kong phone numbers, I had a bad experience in HK years ago makes me consider deleting my account here I´d travel to recover money or to bust a scam but no way I´m gonna be messing with Israelis....
Yes, the mules are fully aware of what is going on. They can sit behind a fake profile and make tens of thousands of dollars a week for doing nothing other than using WhatsApp, WeChat, dating sites, etc. to steal money. A stolen picture of a girl from HK or China is much more realistic and believable when they use romance as a means to lure in new clients. Hong Kong has long been considered the financial capital of the world so it appears somewhat credible to use a fake company/website in HK as a front for investments. What you rarely see is the mules bank account being in HK but instead it's almost always in the Mainland. Why....because it's a spider web to actually reach someone at that bank who speaks good English and will believe someone from the US/EU over someone from HK regarding issues or fraud for the mule's bank account (for all we know people inside the bank could be involved). Even if you could convince someone at the bank to listen the money is long gone from the mule's account by the time this occurs. The software is rigged and often times, not always, is administered/manipulated by the shell company in Israel so of course they know exactly how much goes into the mules account and expect the difference, less commission, to be sent to the final accounts.

Yes I get it I lived in Hong Kong for over 10 years and worked with fraud prevention before its a nightmare trying to report anything happening from another country, the size of this organization hmm websites maybe around 100 mule accounts unlimited and operating any possible countries with easy targets, US, UK and Aussie middle aged men mainly. And what a killjoy on a dating site when the girl starts to suggest investments and talking money, wouldn't that be a red flag for most sensible guys, what really raised the red flag to me was the Yahoo address and that the "company" was not registered in any place I searched. A lesson indeed for those who lost su much here, as I said to my friend he is devastated finding it hard to believe "it´s ALL gone" that´s painful but you all can´s cry over it, either you go down or it makes you stronger and I hope we are all in this Army to get stronger and smarter.
Thanks Punisher, I don't even like writing here as I´d expect our "friends" be following here too..... Good luck you all, I hope some of you recover some of the hard earned money you lost from this organization... There is No "Girl" please don't blame who ever is in the photos you get or the Chinese population, China is full of good people and a bunch or bastards just like your country, if they do get busted in China there is a good chance they get executed for their crimes... something they surely know and accept as a risk...

Hello,

Same story as everyone : Match on tinder, switch on whatsapp.

Then I bring by myself the trading thing haha, then as you may know mt5 with a demo account and register in https://allbrightfinancialfx.com/ the mail from the registration confirmation is willam0079@crmt4.com and thats how I found this topic p48 so many thanks to you and to my suspicion for scam.

Tomorrow I'll try a video tchat, now I just can attach pic from the scammer and number phone : +852 55708 919 (or +85255708919). Btw same "I'll go in Paris in 2 months hihihih" and her "chinese name" is Ma Wenqi aka Kiki.

pics : WhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 19.07.21 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 19.07.21.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 19.07.20 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 19.07.20 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 19.07.20.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-12-13 at 19.07.19.jpeg

I'll ask for many more. Thanks again for this topic and forum.

Hello,

Same story as everyone : Match on tinder, switch on whatsapp.

Then I bring by myself the trading thing haha, then as you may know mt5 with a demo account and register in https://allbrightfinancialfx.com/ the mail from the registration confirmation is willam0079@crmt4.com and thats how I found this topic p48 so many thanks to you and to my suspicion for scam.

Tomorrow I'll try a video tchat, now I just can attach pic from the scammer and number phone : +852 55708 919 (or +85255708919). Btw same "I'll go in Paris in 2 months hihihih" and her "chinese name" is Ma Wenqi aka Kiki.

pics : View attachment 60365View attachment 60366View attachment 60367View attachment 60368View attachment 60369View attachment 60370

I'll ask for many more. Thanks again for this topic and forum.

Thanks for sharing; after all this time they are still using the same website template.

Hello,

Update from yesterday.
The number of the MT5 online customer service: + 44 7311 576002 for me its the same person, they never write in the same time and when i talked to both in the same time, she made a mistake and delete her message haha.

Find attached all the bank account details from allbrightfinancialfx.com and a new pic from the scammer.

Moreover there is BTC and ETH adress :
BTC : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1Gv5ngBRjrPN7UTy5fUyYAiQAcdiCYRSQz
ETH : https://www.blockchain.com/fr/eth/address/0xbc15b04e943e73ea97f8140b3bfabb10e7eadeed

Aaaaand I match with another chinese girl on Tinder, I think its the same scam, i'll try to find some informations

Attachments

• rib7.PNG
    rib7.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 37
  • rib6.PNG
    rib6.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 34
  • rib5.PNG
    rib5.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 27
  • rib4.PNG
    rib4.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 29
  • rib3.PNG
    rib3.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 30
  • rib2.PNG
    rib2.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 29
  • rib1.PNG
    rib1.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Capture60.PNG
    Capture60.PNG
    132.9 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-17 at 13.37.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-17 at 13.37.04.jpeg
    610.4 KB · Views: 40
Hello,

Update from yesterday.
The number of the MT5 online customer service: + 44 7311 576002 for me its the same person, they never write in the same time and when i talked to both in the same time, she made a mistake and delete her message haha.

Find attached all the bank account details from allbrightfinancialfx.com and a new pic from the scammer.

Moreover there is BTC and ETH adress :
BTC : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1Gv5ngBRjrPN7UTy5fUyYAiQAcdiCYRSQz
ETH : https://www.blockchain.com/fr/eth/address/0xbc15b04e943e73ea97f8140b3bfabb10e7eadeed

Aaaaand I match with another chinese girl on Tinder, I think its the same scam, i'll try to find some informations

Thanks so much for posting this. Can you copy and paste the banking information in a post so it's easily searchable by a search engine such as google? It will help people in the future from the scam if they search for these information.

Thanks so much for posting this. Can you copy and paste the banking information in a post so it's easily searchable by a search engine such as google? It will help people in the future from the scam if they search for these information.
Sure !

AUD :
Bank Name: Wespact
Bank Address:
SWIFT: 032029
Payee: Tools IM Pty Ltd
Payee Account: 293026

EUR:
Bank Name: Citibank
Bank Address: Citibank International plc, Schiphol Boulevard 257, 1118 BH Schiphol
SWIFT: CITINL2X
Payee: Xiamen XinYi Vision Co., Ltd.
Payee Account NL55CITI7000594016

TBH:
Bank Name: TMB
Bank Address: PHAYAO
SWIFT:
Payee Mr Phongsawat Fijit
Payee Account: 3642753192

MRY:
Bank Name: United Oversea Bank
Bank Address
SWIFT: UOVBMYKLXXX
Payee: Chargespot Tech Sdn Bhd
Payee Account: 2563038855

JPY:
Bank Name: 三井住友
Bank Address: 東戸塚 支店
SWIFT: 747
Payee: 藤武 涼平 トウタケ リヨウヘイ
Payee Account: 388972
(the other JPY account isnt available ?)

CAD
Bank Name: HSBC BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Bank Address: 0 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2 Level 48, Singapore
SWIFT: HSBCSGS2
Payee: SHEN XINQIANG
Payee Account: 056-523327-221

Back